Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

Hillsboro has a fine team and I will not talk about excuses or anything else about the game. The stuff about the HC fans sitting on the home side is bullcrap! The remedy is to build a bigger visitors side or get to the game earlier or move the game to a larger stadium. I make no apologies for where we sat. The apologies should be coming from the host teams administration for not moving in temporary bleachers and not cleaning up your filthy restrooms. You should feel negligent about not moving in temporary bleachers (we did it this season ourselves) and you should be ashamed about the condition of your nasty restrooms. Good luck to your team Saturday.

You guys on here are complaining about bathroom facilities like girly men. I am a female. I attended a college football game a week before the Hillsboro game and had to use a port-o-pottie. No, it didn't bother me. I was there to see some FOOTBALL not to inspect and critique the bathroom facilities. Besides, I have used port-o-potties before while camping. Apparently, you all have not done anything rugged. Are you FOOTBALL fans or are you divas?

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that the Hillsboro fans apparently dont support their team the way Henry County fans do. They were not prepared for the number of fans that we brought and they were not ready for how early we got there. The problem is theirs to correct. They just need to bring more fans and the fans they bring need to arrive earlier at least when Henry County comes to town.

5:30-6pm I agree, but 4 pm on a Friday evening in Nashville...that's a little much to ask. Sorry.

We'll be ready for sure the next time HC comes to town. Ya'll travel much better than most high school fans in TN.

You guys on here are complaining about bathroom facilities like girly men. I am a female. I attended a college football game a week before the Hillsboro game and had to use a port-o-pottie. No, it didn't bother me. I was there to see some FOOTBALL not to inspect and critique the bathroom facilities. Besides, I have used port-o-potties before while camping. Apparently, you all have not done anything rugged. Are you FOOTBALL fans or are you divas?

We have all used port-o-potties so dont crown yourself queen just yet. You shouldnt drive two hours to a SEMI-FINAL playoff game and find the majority of toilets in the BATHROOM unusable and the others loaded with crap and unflushable. I didnt go into the bathroom to critique or inspect anything. I merely hoped to be able to relieve myself free of filth. You can call yourself rugged if you want but if you are comfortable in what I described then I have another name for you. By the way I am a FOOTBALL fan.

We have all used port-o-potties so dont crown yourself queen just yet. You shouldnt drive two hours to a SEMI-FINAL playoff game and find the majority of toilets in the BATHROOM unusable and the others loaded with crap and unflushable. I didnt go into the bathroom to critique or inspect anything. I merely hoped to be able to relieve myself free of filth. You can call yourself rugged if you want but if you are comfortable in what I described then I have another name for you. By the way I am a FOOTBALL fan.

Realgame....after reading your post for the last 3 months or so, I have really come to enjoy what you have to say because you are as good as it comes when just telling it like is....kudos to that!!!!!

Realgame....after reading your post for the last 3 months or so, I have really come to enjoy what you have to say because you are as good as it comes when just telling it like is....kudos to that!!!!!

I am glad that SOMEONE enjoys what I have to say from time to time. On occasion after I post and read back over what I said I cringe but I leave it on there. I have never been accused of holding back whats on my mind.

I don't see how it makes any sense for HHS fans to give up the seats that are designated to them to the visiting fans. Maybe I'm not being a gracious host, but I think you might feel the same way if "the shoe was on the other foot" so to speak.

NEWS FLASH

There were Hillsboro fans on the visitor side! How could they dare? They even mingled with Henry County fans in standing room only area! How disrespectful! What next? No wonder there were HCHS fans sitting on the home side. I just don't see how this could happen. I even heard one said "good game" in the parking lot. We'll not put up with this! Just wait 'til next year!

Unable to take the high road? I only have a problem with opposing fans sitting on the home side and displacing some of the home team's fans. I don't have a problem with the Henry County football team, only their fans. I'm sorry you have a problem accepting things as they are. Henry County's football team performed admirably and were as good as advertised, but just came up short.

Forgive me, but no I don't think Henry County is a better football team than HHS. HHS certainly had their share of adversity as well. I mean HHS had their starting QB injured in the 2nd series and he didn't play the rest of the game. They simply overcame it...that's the difference.

I'm sorry I'm making things hard for you to pull for HHS against Maryille. I just flat out take offense to the actions of some Henry County fans. They came into our stadium with a sense of entitlement (taking up half of the home bleachers) and then some even had the nerve to trash talk some of our players as they were coming out to the field. No, I don't excuse those actions and it is all the better that HHS's team won the game for that very reason. Now, I will again commend Henry County's coaches and football players on a great season and having a strong team. We'll see ya'll next year I guess!

Glad to see you covered the backup quarterback issue beating Henry County. That pretty much sums up which team was better. He got you guys pretty good with the Buffalo Bills comment though but I would much rather be the Hillsboro Buffalo Bills than the Philedalphia Eagles of Henry County. At least you get to the championship game. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Glad to see you covered the backup quarterback issue beating Henry County. That pretty much sums up which team was better. He got you guys pretty good with the Buffalo Bills comment though but I would much rather be the Hillsboro Buffalo Bills than the Philedalphia Eagles of Henry County. At least you get to the championship game. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

yep. and yea, i laughed when he made that buffalo bill comment. not because it was clever, but they have the same problem! and its not even in the championship game!

it must stink worse if it happens in the championship game...way to choke /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Wow , I can't believe you guys are still going on . All year long all we saw was " the running clock " comments , and when those comments got put back in your face , here you are a week later trying to tear down the team that beat you . When you disrespect the team that beat you , you're only disrespecting your own team . Learn to take your loss like a Champion , I bet Coach Gaddis would Cringe If he read some of these posts . btw , no matter what you say , It is much better to make the championship game and lose , than not make it at all .

after all the vile and hatred spewed at Henry County here and on other forums...i personally no longer care.

we had 11 running clocks. it happened.

as fans, our teams aren't affected by what we do one way or the other in the real world. who cares what people on here think in the long run?

after all the vile and hatred spewed at Henry County here and on other forums...i personally no longer care.

we had 11 running clocks. it happened.

as fans, our teams aren't affected by what we do one way or the other in the real world. who cares what people on here think in the long run?

11 running clocks???? very impessive. How many gold balls?