Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 There isn't one person in Mary Ann County that can shut me up!!!

#2 I have never and will never play BB!!!

#3 Sore Loser??? There is nothing sore about what I have said??? I have never said that Mary Ann shouldn't have beat us!!! Mary Ann had the better team that night!!! End of Story!!! I have never said Mary Ann County was a bad team!!! All I said was that Alcoa is head over heels better than ANY 2A SCHOOL IN THE STATE!!! I don't want to hear you CRYING friday night after the ballgame, saying we should have won, Alcoa isn't that good we just played bad, THE REFS WERE AWLFUL!!!

#4 Lucky Hackett!!! Run It Up On Them!!! Some of you Mary Ann County Fans Are Ridiculous!!! Some are Classy!!! Guess which I think you are!!!

Easy grasshopper! Mr. Miaggee would be very disappointed in you Glover. This is a perfect time for a fight between M4Life and Glubber. My money is on M4Life. Glover you might be tough an all, but M4Life is reeeeaaaallll tough. My money is on M4Life.

Easy grasshopper! Mr. Miaggee would be very disappointed in you Glover. This is a perfect time for a fight between M4Life and Glubber. My money is on M4Life. Glover you might be tough an all, but M4Life is reeeeaaaallll tough. My money is on M4Life.

Glover could be your caddy m4life ha ha ha.... He'll even keep the fly's away with his chop siticks heh heh... I could see it now, "i'd use the 9 iron", says glover. "I aint smacked you with the pitching wedge yet Mr.Miagi" says m4life... ha ha ha

Does anyone have the newschannel9 interview link? I watched the interview with Coach Boeck and a player and I was shocked. Coach Boeck mentioned that Alcoa isn't near as good as they have been in the past. He also stated that Marion-Jasper feels like they can beat anyone in the state right now. The kid then made the statement that Marion-Jasper would go to Alcoa and show them how to play "Valley Ball" Maybe Alcoa isn't that good this season. I hope not, after these types of statements were made about them. Sometimes these types of things have a way of catching up to you. Goodluck to Marion-Jasper, but I think these statements that were made just help add fuel to Alcoa's fire and they usually never need any extra fuel.

Does anyone have the newschannel9 interview link? I watched the interview with Coach Boeck and a player and I was shocked. Coach Boeck mentioned that Alcoa isn't near as good as they have been in the past. He also stated that Marion-Jasper feels like they can beat anyone in the state right now. The kid then made the statement that Marion-Jasper would go to Alcoa and show them how to play "Valley Ball" Maybe Alcoa isn't that good this season. I hope not, after these types of statements were made about them. Sometimes these types of things have a way of catching up to you. Goodluck to Marion-Jasper, but I think these statements that were made just help add fuel to Alcoa's fire and they usually never need any extra fuel.

Well my friend if you haven't noticed, but these statements were made by alcoa fans. We are NOT PHYSICAL. We have NO PLAYMAKERS. We stink. 65 - 0 Alcoa. Now I think that is more fuel to the fire then what boeck and that player said. I think we have a lot more fuel than they do. Besides we shouldn't even be on the same field as ALCOA right I mean we've been lucky to win 11 games and we aren't very good so. We have every thing to gain and they have every thing to lose. GO WARRIORS!!!

I can tell you from personal experience that that interview and the select portions you mentioned are most likely posted all over the locker room at Alcoa and will attract the ire of many a Tornado. You'll most likely hear stories from players about getting rocked by an Alcoa player and then being taunted about "Valley Ball." At least thats how things would have gone down last year. I'm assuming things haven't changed.

Why do you even entertain the idea of coming on to a Marion County thread? Shouldn't you be on the Sp-Tc thread spreading your rumors? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure before going to TC that SP believed they would win also or would you have rather seen them say "whats the use in going up there, we are going to get beat anyway". You and the other non-faithful are the ones adding fuel to the fire. Marion County doesn't need your half-hearted good luck words. They have a fan base that believes in them and the team knows we do.

Oh yea, Marion County wins!!!!!