Oakland @ Ooltewah

ImaOWL

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owls definitely cannot give up the cheap score like we did last week. As I always say if we play our game the score takes care of itself. It appears that Oakland likes to run, run and run somemore. Our D Line and backers just have to continue what they have done all year and that is tackle them at or behind the line. And just like last week force them into 3rd and long so we can get off the field.

I hope the rain holds off Friday night.

Go Owls

I'm assuming none of these oakland fans have ever visited the nest on friday nights? Prediction- Owls run all over the patriots!!

The Nest will be rockin' Friday night. But the Owls wll NOT run all over the Patriots. This is going to be a hard fought game down to the buzzer. Ooltewah will come out on top in the end, but it will be close the entire game. Play your A game and like HornedOwl says, the score will take care of itsself. Each and every down counts. Its the semi-finals, both teams are playing for an opportunity to make the championship game. There will be no quitters.

Go Owls! Do what you know how to do -----WIN!

I wish I could make the game, but the land of retail calls me. Don't you love Black Friday and Saturday /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I plan on finding a radio for work though and listening to the game on WGNS. I must commend the Patriots for the outstanding job they have done so far, but that the final two games will not be easy. The front seven will have their hands full with the Owls. Secondary has been far from tested, but they must step up this week if Ooltewah says they like run. Any Patriot players on the thread need to just listen to the coaching staff and forget anything else that comes out of here, the paper, or even your own parents. You listen to you FOOTBALL COACHES and you will win FOOTBALL GAMES. Good luck out there and stay warm this weekend

I wish I could make the game, but the land of retail calls me. Don't you love Black Friday and Saturday /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I plan on finding a radio for work though and listening to the game on WGNS. I must commend the Patriots for the outstanding job they have done so far, but that the final two games will not be easy. The front seven will have their hands full with the Owls. Secondary has been far from tested, but they must step up this week if Ooltewah says they like run. Any Patriot players on the thread need to just listen to the coaching staff and forget anything else that comes out of here, the paper, or even your own parents. You listen to you FOOTBALL COACHES and you will win FOOTBALL GAMES. Good luck out there and stay warm this weekend

Bac......That's good advice for both sides. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Any Oakland fan or someone knowledgeable about Oakland care to give an honest assement of their strengths and weaknesses (no hype just facts). Would love to know about Offense, Defense and Special Teams. What are the numbers for the play makers etc. In the game you lost, what did the other team do to win?

Any Owl fan like to do this task? I missed a couple, three games so I can't give a full season assesment.

Friday can't get here soon enough.

Go Owls