Top 10 Runningbacks from South Pitt

THE KING LEON

Ok 2 can play that game. Old24eagle is the true definition of loser. When is the last time you have been to the second round of the playoffs? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> A muffin team is a bad team. As for future runningbacks. I think that Hale kid and Sellers will be the feature backs for SP next season. I also must agree that these 2 will probably be high on that top 10 list by the time the graduate.

You're playing Basketball right now just like we are .........only thing is we are better! Do you have a Muffin Basketball team? We have been in Murfreesboro playing b-ball waaaaaaay more than SP , so does that give me the right to call you B-ball muffins? Sit back and take it like a man thats what you wanted us to do.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old24Eagle, I would have to say that yes South Pitt basketball has been somewhat of a muffin team more times than not. Being a muffin team usually happens to all schools at certain times. South Pitt has been a muffin in basketball and Cosby has been a muffin in football. Facts are facts and you won't hear me deny it. They do however play in a VERY tough area as evidence of all the state championship and tournament teams that have come out of the area in 1A. It stinks having to contend with all of these private schools year in and year out.

The Chef says you should come to his restaurant eagle24...Located in Whitvegas, just come on in, compliments of the Chef...I will bake a big Muffin w/ some slaw on the side for you since Im in the middle of Muffinville...As for the Chef, his list goes something like this...

1.Eddie Moore

2.Jimmy Wigfall

3.Sam Pickett

4.Corey Tipton

5.Bo Haden

6.Robert Robinson

7.Johnny Sisco

8.Zelmer Chubb

9.David Jones

10.Kevin Mitchell

Honerable Mention

Carl Lehr, Ronnie Griffith, Cody Walker, and Patrick Pitts

Old24Eagle, I would have to say that yes South Pitt basketball has been somewhat of a muffin team more times than not. Being a muffin team usually happens to all schools at certain times. South Pitt has been a muffin in basketball and Cosby has been a muffin in football. Facts are facts and you won't hear me deny it. They do however play in a VERY tough area as evidence of all the state championship and tournament teams that have come out of the area in 1A. It stinks having to contend with all of these private schools year in and year out.

SP wasn't always a muffin in BB. That started with the retirement of their coaching legend. There is no reason they should be muffins. They have the same pool talent they always have and it maybe even be better. The choose to let people put Parkay and fruit spread and have them for lunch instead of working at it. Even Zalmer Cubb was a good BB player.

You used an abbreviation for bad language and that is addressed in CoachTs post I linked...thats why you were deleted

I didn't know you could "delete" people! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Can you delete Jasper?

You used an abbreviation for bad language and that is addressed in CoachTs post I linked...thats why you were deleted

I did? Where? You have to be confusing me with someone else. I went back and looked and none of my posts have any bad language or abbreviations , blanks , asterics , or anything remotely close to representing bad language. My posts that were deleted are still here in quotes and there nothing there. I'm being wrongfully accused here! I'm being bullied by a pirate mod!!!

I just have to know, what does any of this have to do with anything. You have listed good backs and great backs but what have they done since. Are they at practices helping with the younger kids or supporting them, Probably no.

It would be a good idea to not let some of these veterans teach these kids anything, seeing how most are not what some parents would want as role models. I agree with the poster who stated that " Cody Walker just got a head start on what most Pirates do after graduation" Take ten of the greats and tell us what they are doing now and see where they stand in your rankings.

I just have to know, what does any of this have to do with anything. You have listed good backs and great backs but what have they done since. Are they at practices helping with the younger kids or supporting them, Probably no.

It would be a good idea to not let some of these veterans teach these kids anything, seeing how most are not what some parents would want as role models. I agree with the poster who stated that " Cody Walker just got a head start on what most Pirates do after graduation" Take ten of the greats and tell us what they are doing now and see where they stand in your rankings.

You have made some good points.Life does take many different turns.But football should be of an example to all.It's about getting knocked down and still fighting to get back up! Eddie Moore was in camp this summer.He helped coach and counsel as well.I think most programs have players who had problems adjusting after the Friday night lights have gone out.Maybe our younger players will have better examples and strive for higher goals after football and on through life.

Read my post earlier on Jimmy Wigfall. I know he is a class act. He's the only one I know personally.