Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Give me some of what your smoking. Who knows could possibly, maybe, could, doubt it. Now that I think about it, just plain crazy. If it does you won't see the young guys. You will see some upset off Tornadoes in the second half. It won't be pretty with Rankin at half time. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

i concur if it goes that way for either team it wont be pretty in the locker room at halftime lol just glad it aint me

if it's one thing i have learned from being a TRUE dawg fan is not to underestimate coach morris and the Dawgs. you see alot of people come on here and talk trash and i also like that from time to time....but you see in 1998 my son who was playing football for milan was in a terrible car wreak and it was not known if he would ever walk again much less play football when coach morris approached me and ask if it wasok if he came to my house and home tutor my son ....so you see he showed me he cared more about my son than anything else.....(true CLASS)It was then i knew we had something in coach Morris...i know this means nothing to alot of people on here but to me it makes a big difference Class wins ball games....no matter what the final score is .History is History and Class is Class and Winners are winners...so as far as i'm concerned We are already Winnners with class and a great history.We just have to show it in less than 24 hours.....the rest of the story is my son healed and was privalaged to wear 2 championship rings,and yes he did earn his starting position back and contributed but even had he not Coach Morris would still be the Classyest Coach in 2A

Yes Dawgs We believe and to all those traveling Have a Safe Trip. If your wondering ....you can tell who i am at the game i'll be dressed in a warm Camo Coat (with my purple on underneth) and may not be pops or the Boneman....But you will Hear me Barking.....I Promice!

WHO LET THE DOGS LOOSE!!!!!!

Once again you are speaking but have said that you have not even seen Milan play. Marion County may have been a good team but by no means were they great. Saying that, they were down 16-14 with the ball and shot themselves in the foot with penalties, hardly the traits of a great team. Then you guys said you took a knee to keep from scoring? Far from what I saw on film. A more accurate statement would be that you guys had a penalty with less than a minute to go (could have ran clock out by taking a knee) but continued to try to run it in only to be stopped by the clock hitting zero! I was a little surprised you did not take a timeout to make sure to get one more score.

Think you need to look back at the film again. When there was 12 seconds to go, Rankin rallied the troops and they met Marion on the field for handshakes. The boys weren't on the field ready for a play when the clock reached "0". We took a timeout with around a minute to go to honor our seniors, then let the clock run down (there may have been one more play after that, but I'm not sure). Rankin is classier than running in a td when we're ahead by 16.

Oh, and, how do you think MC got those penalties??? Alcoa caused them to make mistakes!

oh, and the one incentive to win the ball that Milan doesn't have: Maryville is going for their 5th straight too. Sibling rivalry!

Hope everyone has a safe trip to the 'Boro!!! Think the "dawgs" are gonna be a little shocked when the game is over!

Blow 'em away, Big A!!!

I can't believe it is almost that time. I plan to go by BOH around 11:30 with some guys from the college and then head towards the Boro.

I also plan to be at BOH about 11:30 as well signing autographs and kissing babies.....Plan to see BC, 15, Budrock and all the rest of you losers that are not working today there. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

What happened to Alcoa against a small average CAK team or against a slightly above average Marion Co. team? It's called football and anything can happen if you don't come to play.

CAK and Marion County are both top 5 2A teams by ranking. And better yet, are NOT located in West TN. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Alcoa beat them by a combined score of 86-35.

Final 2A poll will look like this:

1. Alcoa - East

2. Marion County - East

3. Boyd B. - East

4. CAK - East

5. Milan - West

Milan learns what football is outside west TN, TONIGHT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />