franklin vs oakland

ftballkicker

Hey, I'm a Riverdale guy from decades ago ( never lost to Oakland Thank you!!), but this all comes off as crying!!! It drives me crazy.

When the clock hits Zero it is over, I just check the paper again and Oakland won. That is the FACTS!!!

Ever had a summer BEAT DOWN????

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did franklin come to riverdale last summer?

I have no idea, I have not lived in M'boro in decades. I was just reading this thing and people start talking about polls and crap...... The facts are oak...wait...one team beat the other one. All this other crap just drives me crazy. I'm out of here, I'll let you kids play "he said, she said".....

congrats to both teams on a great season

this has probaby already been said but

Franklin: should have thrown the ball way more, especially with a qb like nichols. The pass would have opened up room for the run which is apparently what they wanted to do. turnovers cost them. It also seemed liked they didn't make any halftime adjustments to stop the run. oakland probably could have scored more than 3 touchdowns because they seemed to be running at will every drive. Franklin had the ablility to win but lost the game

Oakland: not much to be said, if it aint broke dont fix it. Precious Valentine and #6 ran circles around the franklin d. The o-line was opening up holes all night and if there wasnt a hole precious would just drag the defenders with him for about 5 yards. Solid defensive play shut down a good Franklin offense that averaged 35 points a game coming in.

again ccongrats to both teams on a hard fought game that was very fun to watch

ok i know if your an Oakland fan you would say they was the best team. I am here to tell you if Oakland and Franklin played again, Franklin will win. Who ever scored last was the team who was going to win that game. It shouldn't have been that close. There is many flukes that happened that Oakland didn't even cause/ If you don't believe me, believe unapproved website.com or any other website that shows rankings in the state.

Top 3 in Tennessee

1. Memphis University

2. Franklin

3. Oakland

This is going to be a popular 1st post.....................NOT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

On another board, I previously posted that I wouldn't discuss the extent of Trevor Hornsby's injury because it wasn't my place. His parents have asked me to update everyone with the real story now. In the first round of the playoffs against Warren County, Trevor completely tore his left ACL. The DNJ reported it as a season-ending injury the next day. His doctor braced him up and after missing only 1 game, he came back and kicked throughout the rest of the playoffs and in the championship game. He had surgery to replace the ACL yesterday morning and is doing very well right now. Please remember Trevor in your thoughts and prayers as he continues to recover. My son had the same surgery in Sept. and I know that this week will be pretty tough and painful for him.

Nobody can say that this is not one tough kid! 2P, correct me if I am wrong, but I believe he missed one field goal attempt and the one PAT on Sat. even with a torn ACL!

Way to go Patriots!! You guys showed guts this season, my only comment to al the Franklin supporters who are claiming they should have won.....BITE ME!!! The game was played, the team with the most points won, this is why we play the game, the official do not determine the out come of the game, they are humans also, it seems to me that 2 lost fumbles had a major effect in the outcome, franklin face you lost go home regroup and try again. The only thing that I saw from Franklin was the tailgaters in the grass area who were too lazy to clean up after themselves it is really sad that you guys felt the need to trash MTSU before leaving.

On another board, I previously posted that I wouldn't discuss the extent of Trevor Hornsby's injury because it wasn't my place. His parents have asked me to update everyone with the real story now. In the first round of the playoffs against Warren County, Trevor completely tore his left ACL. The DNJ reported it as a season-ending injury the next day. His doctor braced him up and after missing only 1 game, he came back and kicked throughout the rest of the playoffs and in the championship game. He had surgery to replace the ACL yesterday morning and is doing very well right now. Please remember Trevor in your thoughts and prayers as he continues to recover. My son had the same surgery in Sept. and I know that this week will be pretty tough and painful for him.

Nobody can say that this is not one tough kid! 2P, correct me if I am wrong, but I believe he missed one field goal attempt and the one PAT on Sat. even with a torn ACL!

Well, I thought we were tough.

That guy is a CHAMPION, and I hope you'll send congradulations to him from FHS.

We were wondering why the kicking was like that.

Who says kickers aren't tough?

Way to go Patriots!! You guys showed guts this season, my only comment to al the Franklin supporters who are claiming they should have won.....BITE ME!!! The game was played, the team with the most points won, this is why we play the game, the official do not determine the out come of the game, they are humans also, it seems to me that 2 lost fumbles had a major effect in the outcome, franklin face you lost go home regroup and try again. The only thing that I saw from Franklin was the tailgaters in the grass area who were too lazy to clean up after themselves it is really sad that you guys felt the need to trash MTSU before leaving.

ok. Franklin is the better team. No matter how the score ends up. The dolphines beat the patriots. Does that mean the dolphines are better than the partiots? No it doesn't so BITE ME!

ps Trevor your in my prayers