Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

kingbee, i'd be very surprised if he plays. I here he dislocated his knee. I'm not sure how long that takes to heal. But 6 days doesn't seem long enough to me. Time for somebody else to step up.

i'm afraid if it's a full on dislocated knee that he won't be playing. if it's moderate to mild there's a chance, but a slim one at that.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO offense, but Sonny Moore's poll is a joke in my opinion. I'd bet if you went in and plugged Jo Byrns into that Massy predicter, they wouldn't of been picked to win a game after the First Round. I know Wayne County and Cascade were favored and I'd bet McKenzie was also. This Red Devil team cherishes the role of underdog as you TC people will soon find out... Good luck to both teams and congratulations on making it further than any of the rest of us did. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually, Massey only picked JB to lose one game out of 14 (i.e., the game against Wayne County); Massey picked JB to beat McKenzie by 8 and JB beat them by 10. Apparently their computer doesn't know to break a tie, and they picked JB to tie three times (McEwen and Cascade twice).

Here's the link to the Massey predictions,if you want to see them: MASSEY PREDICTIONS FOR JO BYRNS

These polls and analyses are not fool-proof and many times they are wrong. However, I just think it is interesting to look at them and see some unbiased data. I think Massey especially, has been pretty accurate on TC's games lately. They picked TC to beat SP and Oneida and they did. They picked JB to win or tie 13 out of 14 games, including the prediction to beat McKenzie. However, the game will be won on the field Friday, and there are many things that can happen between now and then to impact who really wins this game. However, I think fans' predictions are based much more on where they are from than than they are based on obective data. Maybe that's the way it should be.

I don't know if Jeff Lockridge (at the Tennessean) has picked a winner for this game yet. Based upon his record of picking winners in TC games, I hope he picks JB to win.

Actually, Massey only picked JB to lose one game out of 14 (i.e., the game against Wayne County); Massey picked JB to beat McKenzie by 8 and JB beat them by 10. Apparently their computer doesn't know to break a tie, and they picked JB to tie three times (McEwen and Cascade twice).

Here's the link to the Massey predictions,if you want to see them: MASSEY PREDICTIONS FOR JO BYRNS

These polls and analyses are not fool-proof and many times they are wrong. However, I just think it is interesting to look at them and see some unbiased data. I think Massey especially, has been pretty accurate on TC's games lately. They picked TC to beat SP and Oneida and they did. They picked JB to win or tie 13 out of 14 games, including the prediction to beat McKenzie. However, the game will be won on the field Friday, and there are many things that can happen between now and then to impact who really wins this game. However, I think fans' predictions are based much more on where they are from than than they are based on obective data. Maybe that's the way it should be.

I don't know if Jeff Lockridge (at the Tennessean) has picked a winner for this game yet. Based upon his record of picking winners in TC games, I hope he picks JB to win.

I'm guessing those predictions are based on neutral field. Because I plugged us into the predicter against them prior to the second round game (which was as Cascade) and it had us favored by 1 point if played at Cascade. As you said, Wayne County was also picked. I wasn't sure about McKenzie. At any rate, as I said, this predictor was wrong 2 out of the last 3 times for JB, so I wouldn't put a lot of stock in it.

Massey Predicter has Trousdale County winning by 17. We'll see how close they are on this one.

Yes TC has lost 4 championship games back to back just like the Buffalo Bills and the years were 73. 74, 75, 76 if im not mistaken

Thanks for clearing that up SMACK! Like I said, no disrespect to Jo Byrns, but Trousdale County will win the 1A State Championship by a minimum of 28 points. Don't be surprised if the mercy rule doesn't come into effect.

Trousdale County, do one thing for us after you win this championship. Since SP has nothing to look forward to, come on CoachT and list the state's top 5 teams after your game. After you play Jo Byrns, tell everyone how you rank the teams. Goodluck guys, but you know as well as I do, that you WILL NOT need it.

Thanks for clearing that up SMACK! Like I said, no disrespect to Jo Byrns, but Trousdale County will win the 1A State Championship by a minimum of 28 points. Don't be surprised if the mercy rule doesn't come into effect.

Trousdale County, do one thing for us after you win this championship. Since SP has nothing to look forward to, come on CoachT and list the state's top 5 teams after your game. After you play Jo Byrns, tell everyone how you rank the teams. Goodluck guys, but you know as well as I do, that you WILL NOT need it.

HE IS YOUR AMBASSADOR!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man I hate to hear about Ford getting hurt. I hope he gets to play in this game but from what I hear it's not likely. On a side note, everybody should try and buy their tickets to the game at their respective schools. If you buy the tickets at the school I understand that the school and the TSSAA split the money. If you buy the tickets at the stadium the TSSAA gets all the proceeds.

Massey Predicter has Trousdale County winning by 17. We'll see how close they are on this one.

Hey Cascade11,

I like that prediction, and I wish TC could count on it, but they can't. They still have win the game on the field.

Jo Byrns obviously has a good team; otherwise, they wouldn't be playing for the 1A championship. I wouldn't be surprised if Coach Creasy has TC working today (e.g., practicing, watching a film, or doing something to prepare them to face a good Jo Byrns team). I'm sure he and the team are taking Jo Byrns seriously.

I don't think the Massey prediction factored in the injury of TC's Mr. Football Finalist, Brent Ford. Some other posts indicate it is unsure whether he will play or not.

wow you are so fulll of yourself are'nt ya /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />