Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm if there color blind, how would they see gold whether they won or lost?

Color blind dont mean you cant see colors it means you see wrong colors when looking at something. Einstein LOL. So what I am saying is yall think you are seeing gold when what yall will be getting is silver

Color blind dont mean you cant see colors it means you see wrong colors when looking at something. Einstein LOL. So what I am saying is yall think you are seeing gold when what yall will be getting is silver

i know someone that is color blind, he sees differnt shades of grey. he can usually make out differnt colors just cause he can tell differnt greys. but yes i got what you were saying, but thats not where you differnt random colors. google defines it as someone that cant distinguish colors.

Jo Byrns will be better than Trousdale thinks!

I read about the game. Normal Trousdale stuff. They won't be able to cheat at the Boro.

I think that it is safe to say that with the excellent coaching staffs of each team that their techniques will be nearly perfect. and with the heart of both teams the size advantage will yield little leyway for TC. ive played agianst much bigger and better players and still come out on top every play because i was meaner and wanted it more. what is going to decide this game is mentality. will tc overlook jb. if they do they will loose. will jb be intimidated by tc. if they are they will loose. mentality will decide this game gentlemen. not size, speed, technique, preparation, want to, talent, or anything else. i believe that they are fairly even in that respect.

Quick question, who wins if TC does not overlook JBS and JBS is not intimadated by TC?..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I read about the game. Normal Trousdale stuff. They won't be able to cheat at the Boro.

Why is it every time some one gets on here talking about TC they always say TC cheats? I want you to tell me one time that you know of and it has to be fact based where that TC has cheated to win any ball game

I will be here to eat my crow in Jo Byrns wins. On second thought, I will be here to eat the crow if they keep it within 28 points. Trousdale County is definitely not the most talented team they have had, but they play well together. They scored 13 on SP, 23 on Oneida so I will say they score at least 14 more on Jo Byrns. Trousdale County wins 38-7.

I will be here to eat my crow in Jo Byrns wins. On second thought, I will be here to eat the crow if they keep it within 28 points. Trousdale County is definitely not the most talented team they have had, but they play well together. They scored 13 on SP, 23 on Oneida so I will say they score at least 14 more on Jo Byrns. Trousdale County wins 38-7.

Like the way you think /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm getting sick and tired of TC cheating allegations on various threads of this website. If you have a specific cheating instance, and you know it is true, then spit it out, but don't make a generic allegation that means nothing.

Some of the Oneida posters made what apparently turned out to be baseless accusations about Coach Creasy cheating with the headsets. When the claim was checked out, it appeared nothing was done wrong. Another poster said TC had been stripped of its 1997 state championship because of cheating. When he was severely challenged, he said he was just trying to stir the pot. Another poster made a generic statement that any team who had played on the creekbank had been cheated. When will all this stop? I don't think it will stop until TC achieves mediocrity, stops being successful, and stops defeating these accusers' favorite teams. Success (of others) sometimes brings out the worst in some people.

Again, if you've got something to say about a specific instance where TC cheated, then say it and prove it. Please stop these meaningless accusations.

I don't know why everyone thinks that this will be a blowout. Jo Byrns doesn't have a bad defense. In fact they have pretty much ran all over everyteam they have faced. Mckenzie only scored 14 offensive points on their defense and that was in the fourth quarter. It was 25-7 with about 10 mins to go and that 7 came off of an interception return for a touchdown. Jo Byrns didnt even play their best offense against the rebels they turned the ball over on back to back possesions on two fumbles inside the redzone. Defensively I am not too worried about Jo Byrns handling their own against trousdale. Offensively we have moments of being like we have been for the past 4 or 5 seasons and at other times we dont look as good. I played for Jo Byrns from 97-00 we scrimmaged trousdale a few times and the time I remember the most was the year they played Clarksville Academy in the championship and won 46-3. We got the crap beat out of us in the scrimmage, but Jo Byrns now is not in the same league as when I played they are alot better on all sides of play. Clarksville Academy that year wasn't even the best team to come out of the west that year anyway they got a lot of lucky breaks and much needed help in the playoffs.

I am looking forward to this game and I think it will be a better game than the experts say. If Trousdale comes in expecting to win by 40 they will get beat and if the game comes down to a field goal well Jo Byrns don't have a chance. lol. I will be there and cheering for my Red Devils, but win or lose I am just so proud that we have the chance to even play the great team as Trousdale. Trousdale by far is the best team this team has ever faced and if we can show up and play with these guys that in its self is a victory.

Good Job on making it this far to both teams. Go Red Devils