Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

The one thing I hate about playing at the Boro is ,it takes the small town atmosphere away.Thats what makes 1a football soooooo special.

true words /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

here is some food for thought on 1 a football . im not real sure where onidea is at but the other 3 teams in 1a ball semiafinials were all from north of nashville and in middle tennesse hats off to middle tn football

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but there is nothing like that small town when the team returns victorious.

should jobyrns return victorious the small town will be just getting back from the game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i hate it when people bring old stats into games. it doesn't mean a thing. this game is an entirely new season with new trends. the truth is no one knows what is going to happen or how it is going to go. you can take all those little trendies and throw them out the window. in 05 jb beat ER who beat goodpasture who won the 2A state championship. could jb beat goodpasture. i don't think so. in 05 TC beat livingston who won the 3A state championship. could TC beat livingston at the end of the year. i saw both championship games and TC would have been obliterated and lost by 30 or more. that livingston team was a different ball club toward the end of the year. trends don't mean a thing gentlemen. throw them out the window.

If we didn't have trucks, we wouldn't have tailgates.

If we didn't have the stats of teams' previous performances we wouldn't have playoffs. That's how JB and TC got to this game.

The history of what a team has done in the past is a much better indicator of what a team is going to do in the future than the blind faith predictions of its fans.

If the stats look good, you go with them; if they don't you explain why they are wrong.

Jo Byrns wins this game. coming from a person who has played them this year Jo Byrns is a better team then what people think. congrats from the football team from cascade and we will be there watching ya'll Jo Byrns. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO BIG RED

We can only imagine what your opinion would be if you had played against TC.

The one thing I hate about playing at the Boro is ,it takes the small town atmosphere away.Thats what makes 1a football soooooo special.

Speaking of small towns, I've always been under the impression Hartsville and Adams/Cedar Hill are fairly similar. We both grow the dark fired tabaccy, right? I remember a Tennessean article a few years back that had both JB and TC players in the tobacco patch. We have the Bell Witch and the Thresherman's Show, what else do ya'll have?

If we didn't have trucks, we wouldn't have tailgates.

If we didn't have the stats of teams' previous performances we wouldn't have playoffs. That's how JB and TC got to this game.

The history of what a team has done in the past is a much better indicator of what a team is going to do in the future than the blind faith predictions of its fans.

If the stats look good, you go with them; if they don't you explain why they are wrong.

Ok so here is a stat to show that u can't go by JB's early season stats. JB lost to Cascade by one at home then in the playoffs they turn around and beat Cascade by twenty two at there house. What this shows is what JB fans have been saying this team is playing better now that it has all season.