Fastest guy in the state????

BABILL

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Footballfanatic, Bighurt, and tackle, you are well versed in football and track. Trueballer, sorry that you are so anal. I think people may want to hear my opinion, just as they would want to hear yours {as anal as you may be}. Donte cannot be out run by a highschooler. Sorry. Yes, 4.4 to 4.6 are very fast. BTW, I was a college sprinter so I know what I am talking about.

[Edited by mrsoddydaisy on 8-23-02 2:40P]

Sorry for the post alittle off topic, but I remembered hearing about this kid. He is from Louisiana, commited to LSU. Was the fastest thing on two feet at the Florida summer camp. His name is Nick Child, and no he didn't run a 4.2 or a 4.3, he ran a 4.45. Here is a link to the New Orleans paper's article. http://nola.com/prepfootball/t-p/index.ssf...sucommit15.html .

Maybe we just grow them faster up here, reckon?

Guest JohnMadden24

the fastest guy has to be gaston miller for riverdale high school well i know he is the fastest freshman and maybe out of everyone he runs a freakin 4.4 no none can stop him :(

Guest Prepfootball

Antonio Gaines of Covington ran a 4.28 40 at a high school combine in memphis. it was a organized deal. germantown barlet, memphis east all were there. now thats some real speed

Personal I think that there are some guys who can run a 4.3 or a 4.4 but I don't know about all this 4.2 stuff. My coaches you hand held timers and they always get the times a little late so guys who run like 4.7 or 4.8 may really have a 4.6. But it's not "impossible" for a HS player to have a 4.3 it's just few and very far between. There really is no point in arguing b/c speed isn't the only thing a guy could run a freakin 4 flat for all I care but if he think speed is gonna get to him to the NFL he's wrong fundamentals and heart is the most important things I think. holla