Better late than never Knox Catholic

DiehardBlueDevil

I'm sorry, I can't hear you...I've got a gold ball in my ear!

To all the Catholic haters and Knoxville Catholic High School haters: stop hating on Catholic. We don't recruit, we just win.

If y'all keep going, Passion of Christ really will need a sequel! Haha.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are all you Catholic sheep that clueless? You dont recruit, yeah right. If you believe high school coaches dont recruit your clueless. As far as AC players coming from other counties yeah your right they do but they at least have to either move to the AC district or have an address there at the least. Catholic can take there players from any place. I want one of you sheep to explain to me how thats fair? I have no problem with players wanting to play for catholic, players dont belong to school districts, they can play wherever they want in my opinion. But if your private and you dont have to same rules as public then you should play private. As far as complaining about the refs everytime we lose i have never complained about the refs being why we lost to you guys. The first game of the year you kicked our butts, period. But when you know for a fact you should have won the game if the ref makes the right call thats a little different. Oh and another thing all the we dont give scholarships crap. If you let an athlete in school for less then full tuition the you can call it financial aid but its still a scholarship. As far as getting on here crying goes, you guys got on here and whined for about 3 pages because some fans took your seat.

Are all you Catholic sheep that clueless? You dont recruit, yeah right. If you believe high school coaches dont recruit your clueless. As far as AC players coming from other counties yeah your right they do but they at least have to either move to the AC district or have an address there at the least. Catholic can take there players from any place. I want one of you sheep to explain to me how thats fair? I have no problem with players wanting to play for catholic, players dont belong to school districts, they can play wherever they want in my opinion. But if your private and you dont have to same rules as public then you should play private. As far as complaining about the refs everytime we lose i have never complained about the refs being why we lost to you guys. The first game of the year you kicked our butts, period. But when you know for a fact you should have won the game if the ref makes the right call thats a little different. Oh and another thing all the we dont give scholarships crap. If you let an athlete in school for less then full tuition the you can call it financial aid but its still a scholarship. As far as getting on here crying goes, you guys got on here and whined for about 3 pages because some fans took your seat.

Before you start spouting off, you may want to do a little research. AC athletes DO NOT have to move into the school district in order to be eligible to play there or have an address there. I can name several that fall into that category BUT it is perfectly legal. Learn the rules that your own coaches play by........

You are an idiot. Do research on your scholarship analysis. There is no giving athletes cheaper tuition. It is based off if you are Catholic or not and if you actually need it. You must provide sufficient evidence of inability to pay full tuition to send your child to this school. This is not automatically approved by the school. The diocese of knoxville confirms your records and decides whether it can/should give the child tuition. If you give me your address, I can send you a manual from our school that describes the process. But don't talk about what you don't know. Your blatant ignorance is not helping your case.

You are an idiot. Do research on your scholarship analysis. There is no giving athletes cheaper tuition. It is based off if you are Catholic or not and if you actually need it. You must provide sufficient evidence of inability to pay full tuition to send your child to this school. This is not automatically approved by the school. The diocese of knoxville confirms your records and decides whether it can/should give the child tuition. If you give me your address, I can send you a manual from our school that describes the process. But don't talk about what you don't know. Your blatant ignorance is not helping your case.

Ok so i should have left the word athlete out. Your the idiot, all you did was prove my point. If the kid cant pay then he gets finacial aid. Its still a scholorship. Your gonna sit there and tell me that if theres a stud athlete wanting in and cant pay that with all the money over there that the diocese is gonna turn them down. Get real. And by the way im just quoting what you all said in another post about the financial aid. I personally dont care that you give people scholorship but you all get on here and say we dont recruit and we dont give shclorships. Just tell the truth

Easy easy boys... let them hate on us i mean after all, we are State Champs, we cant lose our cool and stoop down to these high school drop outs we're smarter than that. Hey can we come recruit the area out there cause we are running short of athletes out of here. Like honestly why do you want to argue about this if we recruited TSSAA would know or get some kind of word. Bottom Line we are better than Anderson County and they hate to admit it Better athletes Better Coaches and Better Everything... Besides the band... Don't be jealous cause we win. HAVE YOU EVER BEATEN US? HAVE WE EVER BEEN TURNED IN FOR ILLEGAL RECRUITING? Answer those questions for me. When you get those final answers dont complain anymore please!

Ok so i should have left the word athlete out. Your the idiot, all you did was prove my point. If the kid cant pay then he gets finacial aid. Its still a scholorship. Your gonna sit there and tell me that if theres a stud athlete wanting in and cant pay that with all the money over there that the diocese is gonna turn them down. Get real. And by the way im just quoting what you all said in another post about the financial aid. I personally dont care that you give people scholorship but you all get on here and say we dont recruit and we dont give shclorships. Just tell the truth

Sorry i called you an idiot. It was out of place and i am sorry actually. BUT, you still don't know what you are talking about. Do you think bishops care about football at a high school? And name athletes that have come in that need financial aid? We don't recruit. Look at the people who do come to our school from other areas. The schools they could go to have either A.) bad schools, B.) Bad football teams, C.) Bad coaches (Jacob Giles was a prime example) D.) kids have been expelled or forced to live with relatives or stuff, E.) Extenuating circumstances... i could go on and on. Everyone has their reasons for coming to Catholic. Most of the people that do have the money for coming. Those that want to come here and can't afford it have to be catholic and have to prove that they cant afford it. Coach Pemberton does not call people and say "hey we like what we have seen, if you come to catholic we can give you a discount on tuition and you can play for a winning team." There is none of that going on. When you have any proof to try and prove me wrong i would enjoy seeing it. Most families are just naturally attracted to it. Why would someone not want to come to a school ranked in the top 50 in the country?

tennvolsfan27"As far as complaining about the refs everytime we lose i have never complained about the refs being why we lost to you guys.""But when you know for a fact you should have won the game if the ref makes the right call thats a little different"

?

"But if your private and you dont have to same rules as public then you should play private."

or take the highest multiplier in the country 1.8

o and agree to only give financial aid to CATHOLIC students

if u can't take the heat get out of the kitchen

don't stand on the tracks when the trains coming through

how bout them irish