Lake Co @ Humboldt

Guest snakedriver

Yeah i heard that Porter or Perry will replace him in the starting line up. bc losing taylor means we lose a leader,a good ballhandler, and a playmaker. and yes it is best that the reason not be all over coacht.

i don't know what charles did but i hope that it isnt that serious. i like charles. me and him talked about the whole ballgame when lc played uc last year and i thought he was a good kid and i still think he is a good kid. i feel for humboldt fan and the family of the vikes. lc knows the feeling of losing a talent. when humboldt and uc first moved to single a we had a player make a dumb choice. i hope he gets back on the court soon. good luck vikes. charles will be in my thoughts and prayers.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i heard that Porter or Perry will replace him in the starting line up. bc losing taylor means we lose a leader,a good ballhandler, and a playmaker. and yes it is best that the reason not be all over coacht.

i don't know what charles did but i hope that it isnt that serious. i like charles. me and him talked about the whole ballgame when lc played uc last year and i thought he was a good kid and i still think he is a good kid. i feel for humboldt fan and the family of the vikes. lc knows the feeling of losing a talent. when humboldt and uc first moved to single a we had a player make a dumb choice. i hope he gets back on the court soon. good luck vikes. charles will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I see that Spellerone and Lake Co didn't post about the Lake Co game so I guess I will..Lake Co won 74-60..Coach Whitby was back to his antics again..Coach started Ricky Boyd in place of Rafael Tyler,who had a very good game against Humboldt..After about 3 minutes and Lake Co winning by about 14 points..Coach Whitby took out the starters and put in 5 more players..The lead would be cut to about 10 points and Coach would put back Avery and the other starters to get the lead back to about 19 again.Then he would sub and the lead would be cut again..Lake Co started Avery and the same bunch that started the game at the start of the 2nd quarter and the lead got to about 19 points and the Coach would put in 5 more players again..Lake Co would put in Avery and Company again and get the lead back to about 19 and Coach would sub again..Then in the last quarter ..it became a game..Greenfield actually got to within 6 points with close to a couple minutes left ..Coach is going to keep messing around and lose to someone..I don't believe Rafael played with the starters at all tonight..Give Greenfield credit though..They hung in and played hard the whole game...maybe not the team I'd like to have seen but Greenfield played tough against everyone wearing a Falcon jersey..whether it was the starters or the subs..!Lake Co was just coming down and putting up selfish shots..a lot of times with no passes or looking for open or good shots.. I have no idea what we'll see against Union City..The same team that started against Humboldt and a lot of intensity or the team tonight and a lot of different players and just going through the motion..I would expect to see the best team against Union City...but I've got a feeling after this Union City game..the Humboldt game..And maybe Trenton..not going to see theplayers we think will or should be the starters..May not be worth going to some of the games.!

Well i am going out on a limb and saying this bc i don't know how true it is but i'll find out tonight but i heard that charles taylor is suspended for 30 days. no practice no games nothing. so that mean the UC & LC game.

OKAY HUMBOLDT 58 IF YOU WENT OUT YOU SHOULD STAYED ON THE GROUND. REPORT WHAT WE KNOW IT IS NOT 30 DAYS AND IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED HIS MOM OR HIM. THEY WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU SO YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO GO OUT ON A LIMB

All I'm going to say is that it is time to change the subject. Myself and red know what's going on. Nothing for anyone to worry about. What was the final for Humboldt and South Fulton tonight? I wasn't able to make it to the game tonight. We need to create another name for this thread or start another one, lol, because there is so much under this Lake Co @ Humboldt topic.

OKAY HUMBOLDT 58 IF YOU WENT OUT YOU SHOULD STAYED ON THE GROUND. REPORT WHAT WE KNOW IT IS NOT 30 DAYS AND IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED HIS MOM OR HIM. THEY WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU SO YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO GO OUT ON A LIMB

Hey Ms BONITA!!! it is 30 days and I no what happened with Charles!!! lol!!! its a small world we live in!!!!! lol!!!

Im not laughing at the situation with Charles Taylor im trippin off Ms Bonita!!!! lol!! Thats what his mom told me!!!!

Charles is a good kid, He always speaks to you with a hug or a hand-shake and a smile. Long time family friend. I would say he's no different then most kids, but he is he's much more kind than most kids you come in contact with.

I'm sure he'll work out on his own and with others both physical and mental.

The world is not all about Sports, it's much tougher than that.

Hey Ms BONITA!!! it is 30 days and I no what happened with Charles!!! lol!!! its a small world we live in!!!!! lol!!!

Im not laughing at the situation with Charles Taylor im trippin off Ms Bonita!!!! lol!! Thats what his mom told me!!!!

Let it go Legend, the subjects not worth boasting about.

All I'm going to say is that it is time to change the subject. Myself and red know what's going on. Nothing for anyone to worry about. What was the final for Humboldt and South Fulton tonight? I wasn't able to make it to the game tonight. We need to create another name for this thread or start another one, lol, because there is so much under this Lake Co @ Humboldt topic.

Humboldt won by about 50 pts I believe. I was there but can't recall the score.

Charles is a good kid, He always speaks to you with a hug or a hand-shake and a smile. Long time family friend. I would say he's no different then most kids, but he is he's much more kind than most kids you come in contact with.

I'm sure he'll work out on his own and with others both physical and mental.

The world is not all about Sports, it's much tougher than that.

Is Charles done for the season? I hope not. He really seems like a good kid. Me and him talked the whole Lake County and Union City game last year. I asked him who was recuiting him and what his plans were and how good of a student he is. And he was as polite as any kid that i've come in contact with. Most kids with that kind of talent will just act like the world owes them something but not Charles and i have respect for kids like that.

I hope that Charles come and can play this season. As a fan of lake county yes i don't wanna see Charles but as a basketball fan i enjoy the way charles plays and would like it if he does play. Humboldt has talent with or without charles but it means a whole lot more to lost a leader and thats what charles is.

Is Charles done for the season? I hope not. He really seems like a good kid. Me and him talked the whole Lake County and Union City game last year. I asked him who was recuiting him and what his plans were and how good of a student he is. And he was as polite as any kid that i've come in contact with. Most kids with that kind of talent will just act like the world owes them something but not Charles and i have respect for kids like that.

I hope that Charles come and can play this season. As a fan of lake county yes i don't wanna see Charles but as a basketball fan i enjoy the way charles plays and would like it if he does play. Humboldt has talent with or without charles but it means a whole lot more to lost a leader and thats what charles is.

I don't know at the moment, didn't think at the game last night was appropriate time to talk with his mom.