Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

Thats why I said 4 was a 'rumor', but still 2 out of 5 is a big chunk.

Folks keep saying the talent is gone from R'dale. It is NOT gone, it is either being run off to other teams or just not playing anywhere!

It is going to be interesting to see just how many actually go out for football this spring.

Here you go, LOD...again, your words. You have claimed repeatedly that the talent is still there. And yet here, you claim it is not. Um, which is it?

Oops...yet another mistake from LOD, a great supporter of R'Dale.

Care to "BOY" me again, SON?

Always stand behind your words, and always keep your words honorable and true. That way, you don't keep making mistakes that come back to haunt you on message boards like this.

You don't stand behind you words, you change them as you feel necessary, and your words are certainly not honorable or true. More like a whinny child who wont eat his greens at the dinner table.

Man, I am tired of eating your lunch.

I'm done with you. Stepping on mental giants makes my shoes smell from the mess that squirts out. I'm tired of your smell.

I'll let you be the smaller man and have the last word.

Have at it.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the Last post I will post on Riverdale. I am sick of fans that say things they have no clue about. 1. the DC this year did so because He was asked by Coach A because he hadnt found one that he felt like was a good fit and would be there for awhile. #2 if you ask some of the Coaches of teams the warriors played they will tell you that the DC had them scouted and game planned very well. The problem all season was ball security when a deffense has there backs against the wall all the time its hard to keep people from scoring. The DC is a well thought of Coach in the midstate and for anyone to say is not good does not know what they are talking about. As far as the DC coach being SECMAN i can guarntee he is not him. SECMAN is not a coach at Riverdale he is a coach at another school in the old region 4 5A. The DC from this past year doesnot post on Coacht. Ask ole Coach 763 what kind of coach he thinks the DC is. Befor you ask no I am not the DC I have known him many years and just had to say my piece. You can say you dont like Coach A and the way his doing things and you will not spend money to go to home games that is your right. Some Riverdale fans remind me of the movie Fridaynight Lights next you will be going to Coach A's office telling him what plays to call, I dont know why Coach A or anyone else would want to be at Riverdale dealing with these type Fans.

Here you go, LOD...again, your words. You have claimed repeatedly that the talent is still there. And yet here, you claim it is not. Um, which is it?

Oops...yet another mistake from LOD, a great supporter of R'Dale.

Care to "BOY" me again, SON?

Always stand behind your words, and always keep your words honorable and true. That way, you don't keep making mistakes that come back to haunt you on message boards like this.

You don't stand behind you words, you change them as you feel necessary, and your words are certainly not honorable or true. More like a whinny child who wont eat his greens at the dinner table.

Man, I am tired of eating your lunch.

I'm done with you. Stepping on mental giants makes my shoes smell from the mess that squirts out. I'm tired of your smell.

I'll let you be the smaller man and have the last word.

Have at it.

Swami, I think you might be getting too old to post. What is it you are saying is wrong with LOD's point re: talent?

You seem anything but objective when looking at the situation at the 'dale. Without compromising your secret identity, what is your relationship to the program. Are you somebody's wife?

Lord this bunch of Metro Coaches are touchy! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I give you one FACT. The 2004 team had MORE shutouts in that ONE season than the combined TOTAL of shutouts since Coach A took over the program. While scoring is nice no matter what kind of offense you use, it is DEFENSE that wins championships!

As to MY idenity it is Mike Skidmore and the phone number IS in the book! Any calls after 8 pm are in danger of getting a cussing as it will disturb the wife. Most folks already knew who I am as I have NEVER tried to keep it a secret.

This is the Last post I will post on Riverdale. I am sick of fans that say things they have no clue about. 1. the DC this year did so because He was asked by Coach A because he hadnt found one that he felt like was a good fit and would be there for awhile. #2 if you ask some of the Coaches of teams the warriors played they will tell you that the DC had them scouted and game planned very well. The problem all season was ball security when a deffense has there backs against the wall all the time its hard to keep people from scoring. The DC is a well thought of Coach in the midstate and for anyone to say is not good does not know what they are talking about. As far as the DC coach being SECMAN i can guarntee he is not him. SECMAN is not a coach at Riverdale he is a coach at another school in the old region 4 5A. The DC from this past year doesnot post on Coacht. Ask ole Coach 763 what kind of coach he thinks the DC is. Befor you ask no I am not the DC I have known him many years and just had to say my piece. You can say you dont like Coach A and the way his doing things and you will not spend money to go to home games that is your right. Some Riverdale fans remind me of the movie Fridaynight Lights next you will be going to Coach A's office telling him what plays to call, I dont know why Coach A or anyone else would want to be at Riverdale dealing with these type Fans.

secman????

DC?????

Region 4-5A?????

Duck,

I agree about Coach H! He very well, is the best coach there, but I have heard a rumor about him going elsewhere. You seem to know him; is the rumor a fact?

It could be possible. I have heard the same rumor. I think if it is true we will hear it soon. If it is true things could be interesting next year.

and I even heard where it might be, and who he might be working with. If this rumor is true; then that duo will be difficult to deal with!! Cmon and tell what you know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

and I even heard where it might be, and who he might be working with. If this rumor is true; then that duo will be difficult to deal with!! Cmon and tell what you know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Elrod and Hemontoler at Hunters Lane.