Teague Commits

chaos001

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I tell you what, IF Teague were to decide to flip his commitment to UTK, imagine a defensive backfield of Teague and Gordon at CB and Eric Berry at S....

I agree! What about Crutcher and Jordan from H'boro? Are they getting looks from UT? They are both playmakers with some serious college potential IMO!

Oh, it's great to be a Florida Gator. Yes, it's great to be a Florida Gator. Go gators!

Thank God I was born in Gainesville and was blessed enough to be a true Florida fan. It's great that Teague chose Florida. Another great player goes to a great school and a great team. Maybe he will help them win their 3rd in 4 years!

Florida Gators- SEC Champions: 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2006, 2008

National Champions: 1996, 2006, 2008

Greatest Team: Always and Forever!

It will stink BADLY if he flips his verbal. He should want a ring.

Yep, Welcome to the BIG ORANGE!!

Who would have thought last night that Tennessee would sign both Teague over Florida and Darren Myles Jr. over LSU & BAMA! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

What ever else happens today thats two big time prospects on signing day! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll tell ya tennessee just landed a quality character guy. this will be the best recruit for the vols regardless of who else commits today. Congrats marsalis! and Way to go Tennessee

And with this PHENOMONAL change of decision by Teague the UTK defensive secondary just became VERY athletic when Gordon and Teague join forces with Eric Berry. That might actually be enough to make Mr. Tebow think twice about throwing against UTK in the fall. lol

And with this PHENOMONAL change of decision by Teague the UTK defensive secondary just became VERY athletic when Gordon and Teague join forces with Eric Berry. That might actually be enough to make Mr. Tebow think twice about throwing against UTK in the fall. lol

I think Teague ends up on offense to go along with his new teammate Nu'Keese Richards who will be a Percy Harvin type guy. Who just happened to also be a Florida commit since October but signed with the Vols today! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

These guys will give Tennessee some much needed explosiveness on the offensive side of the ball.