Big 9 Baseball

tricitiessportsfan

im not exactly sure, but i heard u add 3 mph on the scoreboard at J Fred , and he hit 91 and 92 a couple times when he needed a big strikeout. By far the best pitcher in the conference, and the major league scouts will come callin soon. Dylan Harvey was also excellent 2night for DB. Great game though, i can tell DB has def. improved since last season and the Crockett game was just a fluke.

Monday night the scout below me said his gun was reading 2mph faster than the board on Krebs. The gun at J. Fred is in the pressbox window makes sense it could lose a couple.

Either way that was gas tonight. Not to mention going from 90 to 70 on a nasty curve

Harvey flat dug deep tonight and that was his best yet and it is early.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central has a good team dont get me wrong, but they will fade once they start playin conference teams. This is the best the big 9 has ever looked talent wise, and the pitching is very good, their are atleast 10 guys in the conference that throw high 80's.

i dont think were gonna fade this year our team plays good together.And did you see the crockett and central game it was pretty close right there at the end central had 7 or 8 errors and if we wouldn have had that we would've beat them.

12-2 is not a fluke.

Well DB pitched 3rd or 4th pitcher and Crockett went with their ace. Could have very easily upset Science Hill last night if it wasnt for Norris being so sick. Anyways when Crockett comes to J Fred its going to be a totally different game. Like i said a FLUKE blowout for the tribes first game this season.

Well DB pitched 3rd or 4th pitcher and Crockett went with their ace. Could have very easily upset Science Hill last night if it wasnt for Norris being so sick. Anyways when Crockett comes to J Fred its going to be a totally different game. Like i said a FLUKE blowout for the tribes first game this season.

You may be right. All I know is Crockett has won at least 3 straight regular season games against DB. Two of them being blowouts.

I'm just glad Crockett is respectable in baseball. They have a chance to make a run this year and next.

You may be right. All I know is Crockett has won at least 3 straight regular season games against DB. Two of them being blowouts.

I'm just glad Crockett is respectable in baseball. They have a chance to make a run this year and next.

Who cares? Didn't DB beat that same bunch in summer ball.I heard DB went undefeated.Like the man said ,DB pitched thier 3 pithcher in rotation who hasn't piched since the lost at crockett.Enjoy the run while you can.You guys have something to talk about for a year or two,maybe.Ride freeman while you can.

I am glad D. Crockett is off to a good start also.The Pioneers have some good talent and coach.

We know C. Freeman and his parents and they are fine people.

It really doesn't matter at this stage of the year how you get beat (blowed) out.The object is to get better for the tournament at the end of the year.Everybody is playing for second right now and Crockett is my pick.

Pitching is the name of the game,and the Hill is loaded with it.Timely hits is what matters in close games.

Hopefully DB can get thier bats agoing,its early.

Who cares? Didn't DB beat that same bunch in summer ball.I heard DB went undefeated.Like the man said ,DB pitched thier 3 pithcher in rotation who hasn't piched since the lost at crockett.Enjoy the run while you can.You guys have something to talk about for a year or two,maybe.Ride freeman while you can.

I'm not here to argue. I'm here to support the student athletes at Crockett.

Crockett has been successful in baseball because a group of young men has decided that they want to do well. So, they put in the hard work to do that.

Give them some respect.

I am glad D. Crockett is off to a good start also.The Pioneers have some good talent and coach.

We know C. Freeman and his parents and they are fine people.

It really doesn't matter at this stage of the year how you get beat (blowed) out.The object is to get better for the tournament at the end of the year.Everybody is playing for second right now and Crockett is my pick.

Pitching is the name of the game,and the Hill is loaded with it.Timely hits is what matters in close games.

Hopefully DB can get thier bats agoing,its early.

To say Science Hill is pitching rich is arguable. McKinney and Norris are definitely two of the best. Sharp hasn't convinced me yet. Mancuso and NatPat throw hard, but they seem to be throwers, not pitchers. DelGaico throws well, but is hittable. They have two other junior pitchers that also throw well but are hittable.

If I'm coaching, I have a lot of confidence McKinney and Norris with Sharp as my backup. I don't know how long I could go with the others.

To say Science Hill is pitching rich is arguable. McKinney and Norris are definitely two of the best. Sharp hasn't convinced me yet. Mancuso and NatPat throw hard, but they seem to be throwers, not pitchers. DelGaico throws well, but is hittable. They have two other junior pitchers that also throw well but are hittable.

If I'm coaching, I have a lot of confidence McKinney and Norris with Sharp as my backup. I don't know how long I could go with the others.

2 aces is one more than every other team in the conference has. NatPat would be a solid two on many teams in this conference as well as Sharpe. McKinney and Norris have to be near the top when it comes to 1-2 pitchers in the state.

Pretty much your whole post was hard to read, punctuation is there for a reason. Other than that, I have to ask what your reasons for saying teams like Sullivan South and David Crockett have a better chance surprising Science Hill than Dobyns Bennett?

well obviously because DB is not very strong and crockett and south are both good..... DB was beat by tenn high but the vikings blew it at the end. (FIGURE THAT) and south beat the vikings so my point exactly

Pretty much your whole post was hard to read, punctuation is there for a reason. Other than that, I have to ask what your reasons for saying teams like Sullivan South and David Crockett have a better chance surprising Science Hill than Dobyns Bennett?

well obviously because DB is not very strong and crockett and south are both good..... DB was beat by tenn high but the vikings blew it at the end. (FIGURE THAT) and south beat the vikings so my point exactly