Hillsboro Next Football Season

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Aydelott left there was still weight lifting going on, with Coach Phillips, Coach FInch, and Coach Herzog ran the program. And spring practice was ran by Coah Phillips, because he believed in showing them he was capable of running the program, Phillips also ran practices until Blade came from California, so the team didn't miss a beat, they were always learning, Blade gave him th enew system and he started implementing it for Blade in his absence.

My son was on the team. I know what went on.

Mose never installed Blades system, the system was put in by Myers and Komisar in June and blade arrived in July.

I never said Mose installed the system, he as gone when all that took place, I'm saying he ran the weight lifting and the spring until Blade got there, Komisar and Myers didn't arrive until the summer, Mose and John Moore ran the beginning of the summer until Blade arrived. Mose only started and did what Blade wanted, like any good assistant would do. And he keep Blade up to speed on what was going on while he was still in California.

I never said Mose installed the system, he as gone when all that took place, I'm saying he ran the weight lifting and the spring until Blade got there, Komisar and Myers didn't arrive until the summer, Mose and John Moore ran the beginning of the summer until Blade arrived. Mose only started and did what Blade wanted, like any good assistant would do. And he keep Blade up to speed on what was going on while he was still in California.

How he do all this by missing two to three days a week.

Conflicting reports on Head Coach search...Tennessean article said little interest...one post here says 32 applicants. Anyone have new info or updates?

Its probably even higher today being that its the last day. It was thirty two a couple of days ago but at first there was little interest. I think MF would be their dream coach and he has HHS ties but its only a short term deal as Maurice is getting up there in age. I think Coach K would be the best transition and I think he deserves a chance. MP played at HHS and I would think that he would like to coach at his alma mater but he is very loyal so he may not want to leave Hillwood and those kids. There will probably be several out of state out of metro coaches apply here. I think its truely up in the air and who knows what the principal will decide here.

Did Coach Finch retire or is he still coaching somewhere?