South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down wid da grub at R's and talking Rebel football. Do you guys do threesomes? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I am down with lunch. The more the merrier. Don't think I'll phrase it the same as you just did though. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm down wid da grub at R's and talking Rebel football. Do you guys do threesomes? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Ok you boys--- does this mean your 'spittin' game?' I know about all that now, so you can't fool me! Cut it out. Besides, you shouldn't spit game without a girl, so no grub without the chicks. But you can can still pay our bill since you initiated the spitting.

Satch-- how'd you like your truck's new Florida State upgrade?! If you leave it in my SEMINOLE PARKING ONLY driveway, you may have the Nole Gal of the house help you trick it out with some Garnet & Gold. You can thank me later, and no charge. My pleasure! Bet you haven't found the FSU sticker on your tag yet...if women are following you all over town and trying to give you money & love, that's the reason. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Anyone else want your car or truck hopped up by your favorite Nole, just park it in the driveway by the 13 pink Barbie bikes and along side the dusk lights that my husband lovingly installed for me....only to have my pet pig root them up wires and all....along with the landscaping, the brick wall, the fencing. But she's STILL not nearly as destructive as my other 5 kids and she's cute!

Too cold to start outdoor yoga yet....I'm still holding in Namaste until warm weather.

The WARM weather ONLY

BeachBabe & BobbyMama

Ok you boys--- does this mean your 'spittin' game?' I know about all that now, so you can't fool me! Cut it out. Besides, you shouldn't spit game without a girl, so no grub without the chicks. But you can can still pay our bill since you initiated the spitting.

Satch-- how'd you like your truck's new Florida State upgrade?! If you leave it in my SEMINOLE PARKING ONLY driveway, you may have the Nole Gal of the house help you trick it out with some Garnet & Gold. You can thank me later, and no charge. My pleasure! Bet you haven't found the FSU sticker on your tag yet...if women are following you all over town and trying to give you money & love, that's the reason. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Anyone else want your car or truck hopped up by your favorite Nole, just park it in the driveway by the 13 pink Barbie bikes and along side the dusk lights that my husband lovingly installed for me....only to have my pet pig root them up wires and all....along with the landscaping, the brick wall, the fencing. But she's STILL not nearly as destructive as my other 5 kids and she's cute!

Too cold to start outdoor yoga yet....I'm still holding in Namaste until warm weather.

The WARM weather ONLY

BeachBabe & BobbyMama

I just found the FSU sticker on the plate! If you hadn't mentioned it here, I probably wouldn't have found until I added my 2010 renewal sticker to the tag. I should call the law on ya, but I guess I'm a bit curious about that "women following me all over town thing". If it does work, I'm gonna be needing all the FSU stuff back, including the Seminole Parking plate off the Duece's door. Lord knows #1's Irish stuff has done me little good.

By the way, #2 and #1 ran into three boys from Greeneville at the Nashville Schuman's combine... yes we spoke, but your hubby had to initiate it. I'm still upset like comp... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I just found the FSU sticker on the plate! If you hadn't mentioned it here, I probably wouldn't have found until I added my 2010 renewal sticker to the tag. I should call the law on ya, but I guess I'm a bit curious about that "women following me all over town thing". If it does work, I'm gonna be needing all the FSU stuff back, including the Seminole Parking plate off the Duece's door. Lord knows #1's Irish stuff has done me little good.

By the way, #2 and #1 ran into three boys from Greeneville at the Nashville Schuman's combine... yes we spoke, but your hubby had to initiate it. I'm still upset like comp... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I looked at the Pigskin website and was tendered somewhat when I saw the schedule for '09. Every game is away with GREENEVILLE AT GREENEVILLE! That's how we roll. "Hades no we ain't fergittin'." And if a certain ref gets anywhere near the ball I guarantee it's open season. What goes around will come around baby. In the Rebel Nation /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Awww I just love my Daddy! He's always a good sport...something I could stand to learn a little better myself. That's why I'll never get married...look what every guy I meet has to measure up to! Not to mention they all seem to be scared of #2's muscles...I don't see why...he's such a wimp I beat him up all the time ha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rebel Nation

...and GO CUBS GO!!!!!!!!

Only 27 days till the pads start popping. Doc Collins has the practice field looking good. We'd better get a break in the weather if we're gonna get those yoga sessions in. Rebel Nation.

I'm going to ask Coach today if we can use the gym for yoga until I can come out of my shell for warmer weather.

BMama

For all you nonbelievers....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/play...0814/index.html

Don't make me tell you again! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

DA BOBMa

Rebeltothecore must have already figured this out Bobbymama ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Your assignment is to get those gridiron warriors battle ready as owners of yoga- primed cores. Boy will they appreciate you when they run on the field at Knox West in a few weeks. Teach them that Seminole chant while their tightening those muscles up. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

The Stacy Carter regime continues to find ways to improve the overall quality of the football program. Having defensive coach Justin Hilton as track coach is already paying dividends. Congrats to South's sprint relay teams that finished 1st and 2nd respectively in the 4x200 and the 4x100 at the Big 9 Conference championships yesterday. Development of speed through track is important to success on the football field. It's great to see our football players having this kind of success against Science Hill,Dobyns-Bennett, and Tn. Hi who traditionally dominate the sprint relays.

REBEL NATION