South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

1. Please don't encourage Bobby's pursuit of human bowling ball vaulting. It goes against the laws of gravity and makes my teeth hurt to watch it.

2. Shouldn't Bobby be taller than the hurdles before we ask him to actually jump them?

3. He came downstairs to show me his new football helmet last week; I told him to leave it on for the whole hour of yoga with mom. He was NOT happy....but balance is getting better! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> He hasn't offered to show me his new helmet again.

Cheers!

The Bobby Mama

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like 2-8 to me. It won't be much to hang our hat on by season's end except to point out to Bud and Waco that they were "west of Morristown". I really like the scrimmage date with Powell. It's nice to start playing some of these teams from Knoxville to get the exposure beyond NET.

West had the 2nd toughest schedule in the state last year and managed to go 5-7 with a team that started a ton of Juniors and Sophomores and wasn't expected to make the playoffs, let alone win a playoff game at Red Bank.

They have a lot coming back obviously and will be very tough for any team they play.

West had the 2nd toughest schedule in the state last year and managed to go 5-7 with a team that started a ton of Juniors and Sophomores and wasn't expected to make the playoffs, let alone win a playoff game at Red Bank.

They have a lot coming back obviously and will be very tough for any team they play.

So hold on to your hats Rebels...we are set to make history...west of Morristown. "The Saint", the "#1", the "Z", the "Duece", Fuller, Ervin & Co., and an All State D. Yall' don't want none! Two questions: Is Dylan Ellis coming back? Who is the Kicker and Punter? On the hunt in the Rebel Nation.

So hold on to your hats Rebels...we are set to make history...west of Morristown. "The Saint", the "#1", the "Z", the "Duece", Fuller, Ervin & Co., and an All State D. Yall' don't want none! Two questions: Is Dylan Ellis coming back? Who is the Kicker and Punter? On the hunt in the Rebel Nation.

Won't be needin' a punter. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Won't be needin' a punter. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Newbie here..Love this board..Go Rebels!

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Welcome to the boards!!! how ever you will find out most of these people are full of shat.The best on South's board's would be Comp,Satchump or VolmanScott. And some good advice stay away from Wacojaco he don't know anything about football./roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I knew he had moved. My understanding was to play baseball. Before my post I heard he was coming back. Didn't know who was close to him? Any clue 'Satch?

We've tried to call him couple of times. I think Bobby has talked to him. He doesn't plan on coming back. We offered for him to stay at our house for the school year. He was a great kid and good player working with a million of life's strikes against him. He knew he'd have a better chance at college if he played BB in FL. The kid really wants to get out of the hood. I was proud to wear his game jersey last year for him!