Obion Co. @ Westview

treefitty74

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be an outstanding district contest. Two of the better Juniors IN THE STATE will take the floor as Amber Rechis leads the Lady Chargers against Chassidy Fussell and the Lady Rebs. We hear conflicting reports about Rechis leaving the game late with injury vs. GC - Hopefully she's okay as she is the engine that makes them go.

For the "OC" Fussell is coming off a career high 41 points in a district win over D'burg. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Da View may try to slow things down against the high octane offense of OC and make this a half-court game..

Should be interesting to watch.. Maybe the Lady Rebs will have a "fresh face" on the floor by Friday night. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Getcha POPCorn Ready! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Westview took #3 GC to overtime last night, and now will face another state ranked team in #8 OC Friday night in Martin. I am glad to hear that Rechis is said to be ok, as we were hearing of a possible injury last night. She is a great player for the 'View. The last time these two met, Westview did slow the game way down, and got the W, but that was last year. This should be another outstanding game in District 13AA. OC must defend well, and must find Rechis every play. OC's Fussell had 41 las night, and is at a 30+ ppg avg. This is a Big early District game for both of these clubs, as both now have 1 district loss. In a close one, I'll say OC by 4 or less, and yes it could take more than 4 quarters to decide this one

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope that transfer OC got is everything and more than what they expect!!!!

As for the game, I think this will be another great game. OC and Westview both took GC to OT and I think this game could go into OT as well. It'll be less than a 5 point difference either way. I heard all Rechis had was a cramp last night.

Hope that transfer OC got is everything and more than what they expect!!!!

As for the game, I think this will be another great game. OC and Westview both took GC to OT and I think this game could go into OT as well. It'll be less than a 5 point difference either way. I heard all Rechis had was a cramp last night.

I saw that we got a transfer....She didn't dress out last night, and I don't know when she will, but looked like she had size...That definitely could help.....

I didn't even realize Chassidy scored that much last night....Congrats on her career high....I'm really excited for this game....Also, glad to hear that Rechis isn't hurt and will be ready to go.....

GO LADY REBELS!!

I like Westview in this one. Amber and Chassidy will get their 25 or 30 points but this year Amber has more help. Grace Ann Swaim and Sara Olds could be the difference in the game. Westview's young girls passed the test against the pressure of Gibson County which will help them alot the rest of the season. Also the location will favor Westview so I'll go with Westview by 8.

I like Westview in this one. Amber and Chassidy will get their 25 or 30 points but this year Amber has more help. Grace Ann Swaim and Sara Olds could be the difference in the game. Westview's young girls passed the test against the pressure of Gibson County which will help them alot the rest of the season. Also the location will favor Westview so I'll go with Westview by 8.

You are right about Rechis and Fussell they will get their points....If I'm not mistaken they play together in the summer on an AAU team..The will go after each other hard...They have every game they have played against each other....

Although OC scored 87 points last night, I think they played the early part of the game with D-Burg very lazily....They can't do that in Martin...The Lady Chargers will run too far away for the Lady Rebs to catch back up....If the Lady Rebs can bring the same intensity to Martin as they did when they played Gibson County, they could very easily win....

Look to see what Macy Wright, Kacee Eaves and MacKenzie Tucker do in this game....If all three or at least two of them get double figures in scoring to go with Fussell's points they have a shot...The Lady Rebs have been putting big points on the board lately.....

I'm going to go with an Upset Special.....

Lady Rebs-75

Lady Chargers-72

**Chassidy did have 41 points last night but she also had 15 rebounds and she was close to double figures in assists....**

I hear there may be a "Surprise Guest" in the building at the "View" to give the Lady Rebs an emotional Boost /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Could be a 'Game changer!' --

BOO! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Offensively she will not help OC, but as far as rebounding and defense and the other unseen impact intangibles, like giving someone a break for a minute or 2, 5 more fouls, and it will keep Fussell from guarding a post player , like she had to guard Reedy vs GC. Fussell played no defense that night , as she could not afford to get in foul trouble. Even if she is not a great or even good defensive player her size and making someone shoot over her is enough to alter shots. She was playing behind 2 excellent post players @ GC. If she wanted to transfer, then there must be a fire in there somewhere, or why make the move. Good Luck.

If she plays, she plays, her size could very well help OC, kinda like Reedy has helped GC. Fact is, OC was a good team without her, and will be a good, maybe better team with her. Either way you cut it, GC, Westview, and OC are all pretty good clubs.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!