UNION CITY @ HUMBOLDT

BERNITHIA

I hate Sisco. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

58 will you stop crying!!..Ill say this..If the news was out tomorrow that Sisco was going to Humboldt to coach..you can rest asure that Humboldt would cut the nets down in Borro and Manassas would leave with them beautiful haircuts again this year!! Stop hating!! Just hate the game man!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 will you stop crying!!..Ill say this..If the news was out tomorrow that Sisco was going to Humboldt to coach..you can rest asure that Humboldt would cut the nets down in Borro and Manassas would leave with them beautiful haircuts again this year!! Stop hating!! Just hate the game man!

I'll agree with you there......If anybody thinks that Shane isn't a great coach, they are insane....It does help to have Marty on the bench, but Shane is a great coach....

We dont want to talk about coaches in this one because the union city coach is the best in rural tennessee so that will put union city on a roll which they havent just did but 2009 is a new season so remember union city is going to play the best in 1a class and take many more wins and also win against humboldt on tuesday night so get ready for your first loss of the season dont try to be like union city when you dont have the talent to go underfeated your loss is coming soon sorry just want work out for you viking fans hahaha......dont be to sad when u see your first loss its going to hurt ya.....

Meet me here tomorrow night at 10pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sisco may be a good coach, but we have no need for him in "Tha Boldt"

I know this and i agree with both of y'all sisco is an excellent coach! and if he came to the boldt he'd bring us some gold for sure. i just do not like his attitude....lol your defending sisco and your telling me to stop crying???!! that's all he does is cry!he's an arrogant *****! but an excellent coach...and don't y'all go and confuse the too.

Meet me here tomorrow night at 10pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sisco may be a good coach, but we have no need for him in "Tha Boldt"

From what i saw against Lake Co. u need all the help u can get..Boykens should have known he couldnt press Lake Co...It almost cost him the game..LC is to quick with to many ball handlers and good guard play which Humboldt doesn't have..But i love Creighton and Taylor..They run the floor as good as any big man in Tennessee and shoot the ball very well indeed.

From what i saw against Lake Co. u need all the help u can get..Boykens should have known he couldnt press Lake Co...It almost cost him the game..LC is to quick with to many ball handlers and good guard play which Humboldt doesn't have..But i love Creighton and Taylor..They run the floor as good as any big man in Tennessee and shoot the ball very well indeed.

If that's what you saw against LC you must of had blinders on when we played UC. We kicked butt, and took names. Does that make Sisco worse than Boykin. Hmm - you've lost to both Humboldt and LC.

I'm telling you Humboldt has raw tallent,

Just meet me here tomorrow night at 10pm.

/wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

If that's what you saw against LC you must of had blinders on when we played UC. We kicked butt, and took names. Does that make Sisco worse than Boykin. Hmm - you've lost to both Humboldt and LC.

I'm telling you Humboldt has raw tallent,

Just meet me here tomorrow night at 10pm.

/wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

HA ha ha! I doubt he'll show after Humboldt runs Sisco's bald *** out of town!

UC has no one that can guard Crayton & Taylor both maybe Marshall could keep one in check but the other would go off!I think Taylor will have a big game it seems like he always comes ready to play against UC!On another note I hear Rashad Wade dislocated one of his fingers...but he should be ready to go tomorrow night.

HA ha ha! I doubt he'll show after Humboldt runs Sisco's bald *** out of town!

UC has no one that can guard Crayton & Taylor both maybe Marshall could keep one in check but the other would go off!I think Taylor will have a big game it seems like he always comes ready to play against UC!On another note I hear Rashad Wade dislocated one of his fingers...but he should be ready to go tomorrow night.

Nothing's ever easy...Best shooter on the team gets a dislocated finger...

I want to throw an opinion out there about Wade and see what some people from other schools think...

If Wade was on a team with no supporting cast and had to be THE guy, I honestly feel like he'd be putting up 25+ a game...He's already scored 29 once this year but hasn't had to do a lot of scoring because Humboldt just has so many guys that can score the ball...I've seen him shoot the ball a lot over the years and when he gets it going, you just can't guard him...Put a hand in his face, double team him...Do whatever you want...He still gets his shot off and more times than not, it's going in...

A lot of people don't realize how important he and Dunbar are to this team...On any given night, Wade could score 30 and Dunbar is quietly racking up a whole lot of double doubles playing very limited minutes due to some of Humboldt's competition..

Nothing's ever easy...Best shooter on the team gets a dislocated finger...

I want to throw an opinion out there about Wade and see what some people from other schools think...

If Wade was on a team with no supporting cast and had to be THE guy, I honestly feel like he'd be putting up 25+ a game...He's already scored 29 once this year but hasn't had to do a lot of scoring because Humboldt just has so many guys that can score the ball...I've seen him shoot the ball a lot over the years and when he gets it going, you just can't guard him...Put a hand in his face, double team him...Do whatever you want...He still gets his shot off and more times than not, it's going in...

A lot of people don't realize how important he and Dunbar are to this team...On any given night, Wade could score 30 and Dunbar is quietly racking up a whole lot of double doubles playing very limited minutes due to some of Humboldt's competition..

That's why it's so difficult to give one player recognition on Humboldt. Our stats are based on 2 quarters of play.

Wade can shoot at will,

He and Dunbar never change facial expressions, they come to play ball and that's all. Any one of our top 10 players can be a star on any team we've played against.

Humboldt going to state all lies in Coach B, substituting correctly and keeping good fresh legs in the game. That's why LC played us so closely, he didn't take advantage of all our tallent.

If Sisco Sr. came to Humboldt, and we played UC with Sisco Jr...I would have to take Humboldt by 20! With any team UC wants to throw at us!

I'd say this....If Sisco Jr came to Humboldt and you played UC with Sisco Sr..I would have to take Sisco Jr by 20 points....

This Humboldt team SHOULD beat EVERYONE in the district....

I will also say this...After seeing Humboldt multiple times over the years, the Sisco's would have their work cut out for them to get the Viking players to perform under any kind of disciplined system....