UNION CITY @ HUMBOLDT

BERNITHIA

If Humboldt plays to it's full potential this should be a rather easy win. This game should be a blowout. If i'm wrong I could care less....Humboldt by 20 + (possibly alot more). I do know anything is possible though...I'm just being realistic. UC will have to shoot the lights out just to have a chance and I really don't think UC is as good a 3pt shooting team as some think they are. They have had some horendous shooting preformances this season. This is the 2008/2009 season...not last season...although we sure are reminded of that ...what like 100 million times.......The only mystique I believe in when it comes to basketball is the Boston Celtics and the old Boston Garden.......I believe in the present ...not the past. If Humboldt loses this game everybody on the varsity should be benched and the junior varsity finish out the season. I have a feeling alot of people think Humboldt will win big but won;t go out on a limb because if they are wrong they would never hear the end of it......I could care less!!!!!!!! This should be a woodshed game.

Just about everybody picked UC to win the first game and the ones that picked Humboldt said it would be by a slim margin.

Just for the record:

Nov 25 2008 - 06:23 PM

Yankees8589

Humboldt has the horses to win big and by a margin that might suprise some.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine Humboldt not getting up for this game...Union City has been our biggest basketball rivalry for 4 years strong now so you won't have to worry about the Vikings "overlooking" Union City...

I'll stay with 90-76 Humboldt but it wouldn't surprise me if it were a little closer...

Red-16 you were very close with your prediction Humboldt won 92-79!!!

I heard there were a few college coaches at the game, one of the coaches from clemson was there for sure!!

wow clemson is major D1 i mean that's the ACC!He had a nice showing... it seemed like everytime he was fouled he got the and 1....the major slam then the 3 ball back to back....and that's not all! he had Half Court buzzer beater!

Free throw shooting was horendous. Humboldt came out lackadaisically at the beginning of the 2nd half and didn't really pick back up the intensity until late in the 3rd. Tevin had a great game, but we didn't play as many of our bench as I thought we would. Jarvis, Joseph, and Rashad (starter) didn't play much. If anybody was wondering what happened to Tevin at the end of the game, he just got a cramp. I saw them stretching him out beside the bleachers so no worry. If Clemson was there, this was the best game for him to be at to see how athletic Tevin is. Charles had an all right game, but not as good as Tevin.

Man Tevin Crayton had a heck of a game. I wonder how my points he had ... aleast 20+

Crayton had 35 and Taylor had 22. They shot only 17/32 at the line must improve have to hit your freebies! They have the players but they best get better on D u know as well as i Simpson kill them inside of the dribble! UC has improved but 79 is to many to give up with size they have! TB better learn when to call a timeout he scares me he waits to long sometimes! Good luck the rest of the year i hope they can go all the way!