UNION CITY @ HUMBOLDT

BERNITHIA

When Sisco is feeling bad at his first job (coaching) he just goes to his second job (reffing). Boy can he make some calls in his favor when he puts on those stripes.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your "coach", and I use that term loosely, should try it...You guys would love Shane if he were at Humboldt...You guys would probably have two, maybe three state championships by now.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your "coach", and I use that term loosely, should try it...You guys would love Shane if he were at Humboldt...You guys would probably have two, maybe three state championships by now.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You know what.....I can't disagree with that. lol

I do agree, but he does cry alot. I do love the way he coaches minus the crying. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Guest snakedriver

You know, Sisco is a good coach, but its his persona. Nobody outside of UC can stand the man because he acts like such a conceded, arrogant ######. Of course I mean that with the utmost respect.

You know, Sisco is a good coach, but its his persona. Nobody outside of UC can stand the man because he acts like such a conceded, arrogant ######. Of course I mean that with the utmost respect.

I'm sure the people associated with UC love that people outside of UC cant stand him......While everyone's hating, Shane will keep winning......Jealousy is a sickness /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I do agree, but he does cry alot. I do love the way he coaches minus the crying. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I agree with everything about Sisco..And he may have as well have an official uniform on sometimes..But he's good at what he does..There's no doubt in my mind he had the tall young black official call a couple times in his favor the other night..One of the plays was right in front of the Union City bench..ball went out of bounds off Union City and he was hollering Union City ball..And on some calls..the officials will make a call against Union City..he'll just stare at the officials..shake his head..throw his hands up..maybe say..I can't believe that call..And a minute later..probably going to be a make up call..He's good at working the ref's..Coach Whitby isn't the same coach as when he was at Central as far as asking for a call..He may roll his arms as if to say traveling..but he doesn't holler at the officials..doesn't holler at his players !He may not like some of the circus shots and will pull someone out because of that!I believe that most people outside Union City doesn't like Sisco..I don't know him personally..he may be a great guy..but I'm with a couple of the Humboldt fans..I've listened to him on the radio and he comes off as arrogant..that Union City always should have won..if they didn't as in the case against Humboldt..it's ok..because we'll be better before tournament time..or I don't know if they're any talented than the teams we've already played..I really haven't heard him say much good about another team..He may say..That's a talented team we just played..Then..But we should have won the game tonight!I believe he intimidates an official sometimes with his antics.

You should have saw the dis-belief in his face when Humboldt was just pouring it on Sisco. The only other time I saw him look like that was when we subbed 5 for 5 at the same time he did. Coach B folded under pressure and quit subbing, needless to say UC kicked butt.

Sure hope we kick butt again on Tuesday.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm sure the people associated with UC love that people outside of UC cant stand him......While everyone's hating, Shane will keep winning......Jealousy is a sickness /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well he's not winning this year buddy boy! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Someone who exudes confidence sometimes, most of the time actually, is confused with as being arrogant....I doubt many of you know him or have even talked to him.....

Rivals don't like it when they see a team they play win state championships and coach Mr Basketball award winners and see that program get the lion's share of the publicity....

Say what you want but the man has coached his teams to four straight 30 win seasons, he has coached three straight Mr Basketball award winners, he is 6-0 in state tournament games which translates into to two state titles......Like him or not the man can coach.....All that success didn't just happen by chance.....

I'm sure the people associated with UC love that people outside of UC cant stand him......While everyone's hating, Shane will keep winning.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I agree with everything about Sisco. I believe that most people outside Union City doesn't like Sisco..I'm with a couple of the Humboldt fans..I've listened to him on the radio and he comes off as arrogant..that Union City always should have won or I don't know if they're any talented than the teams we've already played..I really haven't heard him say much good about another team. I believe he intimidates an official sometimes with his antics.

You all are absolutely right about Shane Sisco. You either love him or you hate him.

I remember when Shane played basketball for his dad at Kenton. He didnt lack confidence then, he liked all that flashy showboat stuff then and noone except Kenton liked him then. I remember him at Gleason. He looked and acted like a little banny rooster, he'd kick the bench and rant and rave, get technicals but he finally won the Jr. High Boys County Championship against Martin which hasnt happened many times at Gleason. The next year he got a great opportunity to coach at Union City.

Union City loves him now, they werent real sure that they loved him his first few years that he was at Union City but a few Gold Balls can make people love you. He's had a good teacher in his Dad and he wouldnt be half the man he is today if not for his Dad. Thank goodness for Shane that Dad has been sitting right next to him on the bench for the last few years. He's still the same little guy that I remember playing basketball back 30 years ago. Today he will rant and rave, kick the bench, intimidate the officials, scream and holler or do whatever it takes to win a basketball game. I dont like all the antics and some of his gamesmanship either but I will have to say the man can coach.

I didn't think I'd ever say that.