Gordonsville @ Smith County

Stark1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh great basketball guru...at least get SC's record right. "threw" lol Being the great bb mind you are...I would think you know it really does not matter how you play early in the season. It's how you play at the end...but of course you know that...right? I would rather be a on a 4 game winning streak...than a 3 game losing streak...but hey...that's just me.

Just going by what coacht has, but i realize now they should have another L on there, but it deosn't have the win over powerhouse Sunbright, so there is another W. I looked on Tennessean and I believe they have like 4-14 so is that better. 4 game win streak, try 2. "oh great basketball guru" Lost to Trousdale 1-5-09. Where did you learn to count?????

Where was everyone going with about 5 minutes left Saturday night? Mass exodus!

Yea, I know. Reminded me of when we played SC at G-ville.

Just going by what coacht has, but i realize now they should have another L on there, but it deosn't have the win over powerhouse Sunbright, so there is another W. I looked on Tennessean and I believe they have like 4-14 so is that better. 4 game win streak, try 2. "oh great basketball guru" Lost to Trousdale 1-5-09. Where did you learn to count?????

Yea, I know. Reminded me of when we played SC at G-ville.

Oh my bad...I guess I should have said winning 2 in a row or 3 of the last 4 is better than losing 3 in a row. Or should I say a 4-12 or 4-14 team beat you by 22. Which is better? I'm not the basketball guru...you are. I don't like basketball much. It's boring to me.

Oh my bad...I guess I should have said winning 2 in a row or 3 of the last 4 is better than losing 3 in a row. Or should I say a 4-12 or 4-14 team beat you by 22. Which is better? I'm not the basketball guru...you are. I don't like basketball much. It's boring to me.

A Trousdale team that beat you like a drum was beat like a drum just a couple weeks ago by us. I'm not to worried. We are a streaky team right now alot like you, and many other teams around. We will get turned around once again though.

Yea, basketball is a pretty hard sport, you like that football, that just about everyone plays. I'm a basketball fan first, but like some football to.

I am doing great OCF...hope you are well. Your team is loaded. I hope to see them before the season is over. Yeah...I must be bored.

Football season should be interesting. We have some big holes to fill...as we always seem to. We also have some very good kids coming

back. I think this district should be fun for both of us. Keep in touch.

This is the best team we have ever had top to bottom without a doubt. Hopefully with a little luck we can capture that magic that the 05 FB team had! It would be worth your price of admission just to see Chase Dunn play. When he is on his game, he's hard to stop!

I am sure Mr. Maynord will fill those holes just fine like he always does. After all he is an Old Cat too!!

Guest Termite

Just to be clear its John Arthur. lol I dont have to get into the whole thing about why a split is good or accepltable because of higher class and all that mess, you guys play typically better competition with the LA's and the Upperman's so if we can beat someone from your district or split or play close then its acceptable for the most part. We play 3 teams from 7AA and for the most part year in year out, 2 of those are always contending for 3rd-4th, some years even 2nd. Noone real close to LA in that district except maybe Upperman. Although in my exectations a split with you all is not good and not what I expected IMO, it is better than 2 L's.

I dont think we ever made it sound like it was a honeymoon, but if you want to call it that, thats fine. Dont think though that because one poster gets on here and rips us that we will let the honeymoon end! We got alot of season left and like I said, I still like very much where we are sitting right now compared to where you guys are.

To be real clear , I think it's John Arthur the FOURTH. Don't get too excited. I just like poking a stick at some people. You don't understand...I wasn't talking about you or Trey....I was talking about the G-ville faithful. The Big Blue. Those were the ones on a honeymoon. The South Side seems to enjoy anything that they think is a VICTORY over SC. When a kid or (in your and Trey's case) even a coach moves to G-ville...it's a victory of sorts. Well ya'll have been there a couple of years now....The victory (of stealing SC coaches) may have worn off......Honeymoon's over.

As far as coaching....I've done it a little. I wouldn't have ya'lls job l. It's almost a can't win situation....with the parents...kids aren't the problem. And the regular fan....all of them (us) are experts.

I know people from the South Side don't like him...but I heard Coach maynord say once..." My job is to Coach. My work is on display everytime SC takes the field. My work is open for criticism to everyone...football fan or not. How often does or can anyone walk up ...on your job ...and criticize YOUR work? Think about that a minute....... Anyway good luck there J.A.S. the 4th.