Ronnie Carter

devilsden

wrong and wrong

Know him and watched his actions abd decisions for over 30 years.

and yes I have told him what I have thought.

Sure you have! I guess you have ocean front property in Blaine too. If you've known him for 30 years, you would also know that there are no easy answers or solutions to the problems and issues he faced; therefore, you would not have the opinion you previously voiced. Your argument doesn't hold water. Folks with your opinion (mostly disgruntled pretenders that think they have the answer for everything) are in the minority; I assure you of that.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bigmoney128,

Bet you also wanted Brandon Stewart over Payton Manning at UT, but when Payton didn't win the Heisman you were crying like a baby that just got his candy bar stolen.

You are an idiot and dont know your but from a hole in the floor. I will bet there are more comments here for Ronnie Carter than their will be against.

bigmoney128,

Bet you also wanted Brandon Stewart over Payton Manning at UT, but when Payton didn't win the Heisman you were crying like a baby that just got his candy bar stolen.

You are an idiot and dont know your but from a hole in the floor. I will bet there are more comments here for Ronnie Carter than their will be against.

Don't count on it. I wonder if maybe the Board shouldn't have taken a slower approach to hiring a new dictator?

Sure you have! I guess you have ocean front property in Blaine too. If you've known him for 30 years, you would also know that there are no easy answers or solutions to the problems and issues he faced; therefore, you would not have the opinion you previously voiced. Your argument doesn't hold water. Folks with your opinion (mostly disgruntled pretenders that think they have the answer for everything) are in the minority; I assure you of that.

Perhaps, you are one of those kiss butt lackeys that have been part of the elitest biased supporters of Carter.

And I do have an opinion and a right to say what I think on here. I pay my $ 12 just like every else so I say what I please. I have identified myself on coacht sevreral times so I am not hide behind a screen name.

I have had my issues with him as a coach and an administrative person. But I will not air out all the dirty laundry because I do wish to use kids names.

So if you support him, say so. But if you are like me and glad to see him go, feel free to say so as well.

As far as that ocean front property, I couldnt even afford it in Flintville with my paltry salary as an educator. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

My only question is does this mean the privates and publics are going to be together again? Secondly, does it mean there will be something on PAPER to say HOW the 'WILD CARD' teams will be chosen? Third, will this mean that the schools will have something to say when something as major as things like the 'Z' plan are going to be implimented?

Like the Chinese proverb says, "We are living in interesting times.".

My only question is does this mean the privates and publics are going to be together again? Secondly, does it mean there will be something on PAPER to say HOW the 'WILD CARD' teams will be chosen? Third, will this mean that the schools will have something to say when something as major as things like the 'Z' plan are going to be implimented?

Great post..like I said, after this mess Mr. Carter put all football teams in under his resent watch...I'd get the Heck out of Dodge also. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Perhaps, you are one of those kiss butt lackeys that have been part of the elitest biased supporters of Carter.

And I do have an opinion and a right to say what I think on here. I pay my $ 12 just like every else so I say what I please. I have identified myself on coacht sevreral times so I am not hide behind a screen name.

I have had my issues with him as a coach and an administrative person. But I will not air out all the dirty laundry because I do wish to use kids names.

So if you support him, say so. But if you are like me and glad to see him go, feel free to say so as well.

As far as that ocean front property, I couldnt even afford it in Flintville with my paltry salary as an educator. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Yes, indeed, feel free to say so if you are glad to see him go. But the words "pompous arrogant jerk" don't fit. Whether you like him or not, whether you agree or disagree with some of the things he has recommended (the Legislative Council makes the rules and the Board of Control makes the decisions), he's a good man who has been committed to doing what he believes is right.

The schools had something to say on classification. The schools elect the Board of Control members. Each Board of Control member is an administrator at a member school. The Board of Control makes the classification decisions.

The schools also had opportunities to communicate their views on the classification possibilities to their Board members. The different plans that were under consideration were presented and discussed at Board of Control meetings (all schools get notice of those meetings) well in advance of the meeting where classification decisions were made. The information was out there for any school that wanted to examine it and provide feedback to the school's representative on the Board, or any of the nine elected Board members.

The schools had something to say on classification. The schools elect the Board of Control members. Each Board of Control member is an administrator at a member school. The Board of Control makes the classification decisions.

The schools also had opportunities to communicate their views on the classification possibilities to their Board members. The different plans that were under consideration were presented and discussed at Board of Control meetings (all schools get notice of those meetings) well in advance of the meeting where classification decisions were made. The information was out there for any school that wanted to examine it and provide feedback to the school's representative on the Board, or any of the nine elected Board members.

All BS /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ..It will go down as Carter's Plan and Failure

Well said, Rick7425. But you should also remember, those that don't agree with the decisioins of the Board of Control will never consider the facts and how the TSSAA actually works. They are looking for a scapegoat and Ronnie Carter is the Exec. Director and therefore catches all of the grieve.

Well said, Rick7425. But you should also remember, those that don't agree with the decisioins of the Board of Control will never consider the facts and how the TSSAA actually works. They are looking for a scapegoat and Ronnie Carter is the Exec. Director and therefore catches all of the grieve.

You got that right...and lets not forget a few years back when all 3 sections of the state voted for a split and what did we get...the multplier. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />