district 11AA

ballbasher30

I might of been a little harsh, and for that I apologize. I do know that this is an opinion forum/website about baseball. I also apologize for criticizing people when they do not agree with me.

I do know however that bringing up basketball games are completely irrelevant to this thread, and I wouldn't waste my breath asking my friend about it. Your son must play basketball, too. This should be easy to narrow down. This is why your opinion can't be taken seriously because you are so bias KS.

Coach, I did not mean to offend you or your team. IMO, Creek Wood is the best Coached team in this district, and I mean no disrespect.

Now on a lighter note, I made it to the Clarksville v Sycamore Game tonight. They tied 1-1 in 7 innings. What a wonderful game to watch. That was baseball. Pitchers pitched, fielders fielded, batters hit (a little). Little errors on defense, poor bunting (by Sycamore, having two sac bunts end in two pop ups, and one ended in a double play), great pitching by both teams. Clarksville has a lefty that looks pretty good. Sycamore's first two pitchers Quillen and Hunter looked untouchable in their outings. Shutting down a power house like Clarksville high for 7 innings is making a statement, and I believe they did just that. Sycamore outhit them 5 to 2 I think.

Good luck to Creek Wood and Sycamore tomorrow night as they play two Clarksville schools.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched sycamore the other day i didnt think they swung the bat very well !! pitchers did a good job but will get better over the season !! how has Wavo looked in there scrimmages ?? im with KSVOLS i believe creek wood has the most arms !! 17 upper classman for a AA school thats experience for the most part ...

in my opinion (id hate to get jumped on for stating my own opinion but here it goes), CW will have the most arms out of this district. the coaches probably have about 8 guys that can go out there and throw strikes and get the job done. thats what you need in the long run. sure its nice to have one guy that will go out there and dominate, but i believe its better to have consistency in all of your arms especially come tournament time. CW also has their 1-2-3 returning from last year so they are lookin pretty good, too. better be "careful" (irony!) cause that ROP guy knows what hes talkin about. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I might of been a little harsh, and for that I apologize. I do know that this is an opinion forum/website about baseball. I also apologize for criticizing people when they do not agree with me.

I do know however that bringing up basketball games are completely irrelevant to this thread, and I wouldn't waste my breath asking my friend about it. Your son must play basketball, too. This should be easy to narrow down. This is why your opinion can't be taken seriously because you are so bias KS.

Coach, I did not mean to offend you or your team. IMO, Creek Wood is the best Coached team in this district, and I mean no disrespect.

Now on a lighter note, I made it to the Clarksville v Sycamore Game tonight. They tied 1-1 in 7 innings. What a wonderful game to watch. That was baseball. Pitchers pitched, fielders fielded, batters hit (a little). Little errors on defense, poor bunting (by Sycamore, having two sac bunts end in two pop ups, and one ended in a double play), great pitching by both teams. Clarksville has a lefty that looks pretty good. Sycamore's first two pitchers Quillen and Hunter looked untouchable in their outings. Shutting down a power house like Clarksville high for 7 innings is making a statement, and I believe they did just that. Sycamore outhit them 5 to 2 I think.

Good luck to Creek Wood and Sycamore tomorrow night as they play two Clarksville schools.

Ask your Sycamore buddy to ask around in the stands. They know who I am. My son played summer baseball with Sycamore the last 3 years. He plays football too. That's about as narrow as it gets. Everybody but you already knows who I am. I'm not hiding behind a screenname.

I don't believe I picked Harpeth in the top 4. If I did it was 4th. I don't see how that's biased. If you'll read my very first post when I picked, I admitted that I was scraping it off the ceiling. Pre-season picks don't mean diddly squat. I have zero ties to Creekwood. I picked them because they have a pretty decent team year in and year out.

Here's my picks from a month ago:

1. Creekwood

2. Sycamore

3. Waverly

4. Fairview

5. Harpeth

6. Montgomery Central

7. Stewart County

8. Cheatham

How this works is we all step out on a limb and pick how they'll finish top to bottom and then at the end of the year we make fun or give props according to how we did. It's not a crystal ball and it's 'for entertainment purposes only'. To me, it's pretty worthless to take much issue with pre-season picks. Last year, I'm sure Waverly wasn't picked to finish anywhere near the top of the district.

And here are my picks from a while ago.. I stand corrected. It is for entertainment purposes only.

1. Sycamore (Too many arms and 5 maybe 6 returning starters/big senior class)

2. Waverly (Maybe the honeymoon remains with Purcell, I dang sure won't pick against him, but he cant beat Sycamore twice)

3. Fairview (here's my dark horse, they made a run in the tourney last year, lets see if it carries over)

4. Creek Wood (Very easily could win the district, and they are my prediction to win the tourney)

5. Montgomery Central (I would love to put us higher but I can't, but we are better than Harpeth)

6. Harpeth (Weird team to me, I really think they could shock 11AA this year, if not this year then next for sure)

7) Stewart County (Sorry Pieratt you cant pitch and play 8 other positions, should have came to Central)

8) Cheatham (Duh, a football coach now? C'mon Cheatham. No, in all seriousness Finely is a fine young man and will teach them alot. I am pulling for him!!

This is word for word what I put. Except I actually spelled Creek Wood right this time. If I would change anything it would be putting Creek Wood at 3rd. But, as it says beside their name. They WILL win the tourney.

Where is the Creek Wood game today? If it is at Clarksville I might come out.

And here are my picks from a while ago.. I stand corrected. It is for entertainment purposes only.

1. Sycamore (Too many arms and 5 maybe 6 returning starters/big senior class)

2. Waverly (Maybe the honeymoon remains with Purcell, I dang sure won't pick against him, but he cant beat Sycamore twice)

3. Fairview (here's my dark horse, they made a run in the tourney last year, lets see if it carries over)

4. Creek Wood (Very easily could win the district, and they are my prediction to win the tourney)

5. Montgomery Central (I would love to put us higher but I can't, but we are better than Harpeth)

6. Harpeth (Weird team to me, I really think they could shock 11AA this year, if not this year then next for sure)

7) Stewart County (Sorry Pieratt you cant pitch and play 8 other positions, should have came to Central)

8) Cheatham (Duh, a football coach now? C'mon Cheatham. No, in all seriousness Finely is a fine young man and will teach them alot. I am pulling for him!!

This is word for word what I put. Except I actually spelled Creek Wood right this time. If I would change anything it would be putting Creek Wood at 3rd. But, as it says beside their name. They WILL win the tourney.

Where is the Creek Wood game today? If it is at Clarksville I might come out.

if wavo only has one arm why are they so high #2 come on .. do they have middle relief , a closer ?? i'd put creekwood there before wavo.. purcell will not pitch in every game so i think they have a good chance to be .500 or better in the district !! i have no clue what sort of pitching staff wavo has other than purcell .. but he is gonna carry the load for his team though !!