district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next week and they had better bring their A game.

cheathamfan, why would you bother talking any trash. its pointless. you havent beaten anybody except fairview and maybe if u get lucky u can handle stewart. you and the bad news cubs have no room to talk. let me know when you dont get run ruled by every team thats worth a crap

Well guys as soon as SC seems to finally be getting everyone back from injury something horrible happens. Pieratt got hurt against Creek Wood Wednesday I believe and is now most likely out for the year. He will possibly need surgery and 6 months to recover. Very unfortunate. SC should be getting back Milliken soon who is a junior and has been a starter since his freshmen year. Pieratt has not done very good due to injuries so it may be best to wrap up his high school career and get ready for his college career.

Well guys as soon as SC seems to finally be getting everyone back from injury something horrible happens. Pieratt got hurt against Creek Wood Wednesday I believe and is now most likely out for the year. He will possibly need surgery and 6 months to recover. Very unfortunate. SC should be getting back Milliken soon who is a junior and has been a starter since his freshmen year. Pieratt has not done very good due to injuries so it may be best to wrap up his high school career and get ready for his college career.

I'm sorry to hear that deerhunter. Especially during his senior year.

Best wishes at CSCC Adam!

cheathamfan, why would you bother talking any trash. its pointless. you havent beaten anybody except fairview and maybe if u get lucky u can handle stewart. you and the bad news cubs have no room to talk. let me know when you dont get run ruled by every team thats worth a crap

trash talk means i still have confidents in my cubby's. if you want to see us win come watch us play harpeth wednesday.