district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the record for K2-3 attempts in a season? Sycamore should have won this game about 4-0. Hats off to Jace Hunter who threw a heck of a game. Something besides the yacker for 3rd strikes will get you out of innings a lot sooner Harpeth. The catcher has thrown more runners out at first base than any other infielder.

What's the record for K2-3 attempts in a season? Sycamore should have won this game about 4-0. Hats off to Jace Hunter who threw a heck of a game. Something besides the yacker for 3rd strikes will get you out of innings a lot sooner Harpeth. The catcher has thrown more runners out at first base than any other infielder.

Yeah i actually went tonight to the game instead of going to Central v Cheatham. Only two players scored that reached base on strike 3. We'll say Sycamore should have won 8-0 (if sycamore would have stopped ripping Foriest late). Harpeth was not very stong, but probably haven't seen a team as strong as Sycamore thus far. Sycamore was the far better team. Quillen didn't even take the hill tonight. Definitely would have been a no hitter if he had gone.

10k's for the Harpeth slinger. 7 for Hunter. 6 or 7 hits for Sycamore and 1 for Harpeth.

The way I see it, Sycamore run-ruled Harpeth's best, and they couldn't handle Sycamore's two.

Lets just see if Sycamore blows it once again.

Wow congrats Creek Wood!! Great win there. Ever heard of holding runners?? Bunting into outs, running into outs? You can control 22 runs. Nonetheless, a win is a win. Creek Wood v Sycamore this week right????

Sycamore has looked strong all year. The senior leadership they have should get them over the hump this year.

cheathamfan cracks me up. Cheatham was run ruled by Sycamore's sixth or seventh picher 11-1 last week in five. The 16-1 game last week had a freshman jv pitcher pitch two scoreless innings with three K's vs Cheatham.

Sycamore has looked strong all year. The senior leadership they have should get them over the hump this year.

cheathamfan cracks me up. Cheatham was run ruled by Sycamore's sixth or seventh picher 11-1 last week in five. The 16-1 game last week had a freshman jv pitcher pitch two scoreless innings with three K's vs Cheatham.

Thursdays game Sycamore and Creekwood will be the game to watch this week,just wonder what sycamore has left pitching wise after the Harpeth games,because my guess is Creekwood will be bringing on there #1 and 2 pitchers to take this game..Any guesses who Clapper thinks has stepped it up for this game..I think whoever hits the holes the most wins this 1..

Thursdays game Sycamore and Creekwood will be the game to watch this week,just wonder what sycamore has left pitching wise after the Harpeth games,because my guess is Creekwood will be bringing on there #1 and 2 pitchers to take this game..Any guesses who Clapper thinks has stepped it up for this game..I think whoever hits the holes the most wins this 1..

I'm sure Kyle Quillen will pitch against Harpeth on Tuesday. That will leave seniors Jake Sirmeyer and Cory Carrigan for Creek Wood. That's pitchers three and four. They also have juniors Cameron Reed and Travis Rose and sophmore Garrett Mayberry available.

I say they pitch carrigan against creekwood, he is pretty much up there with kyle and jace in pitching, he hasnt had many opportunities cuz he has to catch due to the injury to freshman zack gentry. Trust me he can bring it just as good as them two. It should be a interesting game between creekwood and sycamore like always.

Does Sycamore wrap up the district with a win tom?