district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to Sycamore for finishing for the Gold. The Red Hawks must regroup and get ready for monday. Sycamore hosts Bolivar at 600? and Creek Wood travels to Jackson South Side at 600 for Regions on Monday. Good luck to both teams and I hope we meet again. We will tarp it just in case it rains! 30PEACE!!! ROP!!!

Hats off to Creekwood for a great season. I hope y'all pull out a W at Jackson Southside.

Sycamore finally gets over the hump and gets a district tournament championship. The hard work they put in all season payed off, but now they have a bigger task ahead and that would be to win Regions.

First round may be tough. Jace Hunter will have to sit out his last game for a ridiculous call that got him ejected against Wavo. Sycamore can manage without him though. A lot of senior leadership should get them by.

Go War Eagles!

Lexington is typically the big dog in this district, but they are young. Southside has a good team by all indications. Their coach told me at the region basketball game that they'd be pretty good this year. Bolivar went pretty far in the post season last year. West Tennessee baseball is tough, but I don't think this years edition is in the same boat as Dyer County who won the Good Day to Play tournament this year at Creek Wood and Harpeth.

It's hard to believe this is Sycamore's first district championship and it's in their last year in the district. Some of those Sycamore teams from about 2004-2006 were really strong teams.

Good luck to both teams.

To get to state the winner and runner up from Region 6 (Sycamore, Creek Wood, Jackson SS and Bolivar Central) will play the winner and runner up from Region 5 (Lipscomb, Ezell Harding, Spring Hill and Page). There's a real good story on the Spring Hill team who lost their best player prior to his senior year via a car accident. The rest of the team has dedicated their season to Kris Hardison, who Harpeth fans saw at the GDTP tournament last year. His best friend carries his jersey to every dugout of every game and they've had a pretty remarkable season considering the lost of their best player who was selected to the TBCA Showcase team before his accident.

Lexington is typically the big dog in this district, but they are young. Southside has a good team by all indications. Their coach told me at the region basketball game that they'd be pretty good this year. Bolivar went pretty far in the post season last year. West Tennessee baseball is tough, but I don't think this years edition is in the same boat as Dyer County who won the Good Day to Play tournament this year at Creek Wood and Harpeth.

It's hard to believe this is Sycamore's first district championship and it's in their last year in the district. Some of those Sycamore teams from about 2004-2006 were really strong teams.

Good luck to both teams.

To get to state the winner and runner up from Region 6 (Sycamore, Creek Wood, Jackson SS and Bolivar Central) will play the winner and runner up from Region 5 (Lipscomb, Ezell Harding, Spring Hill and Page). There's a real good story on the Spring Hill team who lost their best player prior to his senior year via a car accident. The rest of the team has dedicated their season to Kris Hardison, who Harpeth fans saw at the GDTP tournament last year. His best friend carries his jersey to every dugout of every game and they've had a pretty remarkable season considering the lost of their best player who was selected to the TBCA Showcase team before his accident.

i heard about this story. its a sad story, but the kids play hard i seen them play this year at the GDTP. spring hills short stop can flat out play baseball.