class 1 region 1

bulldogs10

Hello, eagle3314. Its almost that time isn't it? How's the kids? Mine are almost walking. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Time is unbelievable. Can't wait to come to the nest and see you guys again. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They're great! Yes, time flies when you're raising kids. We'll be introducing a new eagle to the world in november. I can't wait for the season to start. This one will be a little different, but it'll still be football. And you can't beat that! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bout forgot how to log in! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Got to see Robbie's new baby this morning at church. Looks just like him. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I bout forgot how to log in! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Got to see Robbie's new baby this morning at church. Looks just like him. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

How did we do in the 7 on 7 at Avery or is that tomorrow.

Looks like some differing opinions on the finishing order of this conference. Defensively, the Landers will be tougher. It will be hard to run the ball on Cloudland this year. They are manning up and playing their positions instead of relying on thunder and lightening. Can they stop Hampton? I guess we'll find out whose got what as the season progresses. I'm ready to fire up that grill. Whoooooooooo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There's an epidemic been going on at Hampton since 2005. Its called chest-pounding syndrome. There seems to be more trash talkers down there every year. They went 5-5 last year and you would think they were the champions of the world. Then I heard yesterday that Lunsford said this was his best line ever. How easy it is to forget how good the 2001 Cloudland line was. Hampton hasn't fielded any teams in recent years that could come even close to that team. Slow down on the chest pounding or it could be 5-5 again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />