Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

I'm gonna watch The Natural tonight, Bull Durham tomorrow night, Field of Dreams Saturday night, and The Rookie on Sunday. Monday night I'll be at Siegel watching the players take BP /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Nancy Grace rocks.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think about Blackman riverdaleman?

they will contend for the district...they can hit and they have a pitcher or 2 but with Bowers and sisco you better not miss your spot or call the wrong pitch they will make you pay...I think they will have a few kids that will be more of a contributor than they last year like Vandolen(sp) he played but i think he might be a little more dangerous this year and if Mitchel got stronger he also can be a real threat last year it was sisco pitching and then a big drop off i dont think that will be the case at all this year I think it will be between Blackman Siegel and RIVERDALE for district

they will contend for the district...they can hit and they have a pitcher or 2 but with Bowers and sisco you better not miss your spot or call the wrong pitch they will make you pay...I think they will have a few kids that will be more of a contributor than they last year like Vandolen(sp) he played but i think he might be a little more dangerous this year and if Mitchel got stronger he also can be a real threat last year it was sisco pitching and then a big drop off i dont think that will be the case at all this year I think it will be between Blackman Siegel and RIVERDALE for district

well said riverdaleman.... if you can limit bowers and sisco to a hit a piece each game you have a chance to win . after those two they have some average hitters but nobody that is a threat to go deep any given pitch. they also are going to have to rely on a good bullpen because if a remember correctly when sisco gets hit a little bit he lose's a little control. so the blaze bullpen will play a big factor.

well said riverdaleman.... if you can limit bowers and sisco to a hit a piece each game you have a chance to win . after those two they have some average hitters but nobody that is a threat to go deep any given pitch. they also are going to have to rely on a good bullpen because if a remember correctly when sisco gets hit a little bit he lose's a little control. so the blaze bullpen will play a big factor.

I see Siegel is the favorite in the polls by double the votes. Is anybody going to stop them??? I read stuff about riverdale and blackman but doesnt sound like they have the entire roster going for them... It seems Siegel has talent all over the field not just in 2-3 players. What's the deal?

I see Siegel is the favorite in the polls by double the votes. Is anybody going to stop them??? I read stuff about riverdale and blackman but doesnt sound like they have the entire roster going for them... It seems Siegel has talent all over the field not just in 2-3 players. What's the deal?

siegel just talks more...they have several players that post and i dont know of any RIVERDALE players that post say they are not going to toot their own horn and i try and stay somewhat objective lol I think we are going to be really good and we will challenge for the top spot we have 2 very good pitchers and 7 returning hitters in the line up

siegel just talks more...they have several players that post and i dont know of any RIVERDALE players that post say they are not going to toot their own horn and i try and stay somewhat objective lol I think we are going to be really good and we will challenge for the top spot we have 2 very good pitchers and 7 returning hitters in the line up

This is coming from the guy that says his son is the best SS in the district .... now who's not being objective? yes Siegel probably has a few players who are on the boards but they aren't the only ones not being objective.

riverdaleman your the most bias person on this whole board. i havent seen a post of yours where you don't put riverdale in there in some sort of positive manner or capitalize riverdale so everybody has to see it. don't condemn the siegel players when your talking it up just as much as they are!

riverdaleman your the most bias person on this whole board. i havent seen a post of yours where you don't put riverdale in there in some sort of positive manner or capitalize riverdale so everybody has to see it. don't condemn the siegel players when your talking it up just as much as they are!

I wouldn't think that 18 Siegel players would be on here. Should be a fun year, I reckon we will see who can back up the talking??

This is coming from the guy that says his son is the best SS in the district .... now who's not being objective? yes Siegel probably has a few players who are on the boards but they aren't the only ones not being objective.

but i am a dad saying these things not a player of course a dad is going to be like that LOL I have yall us and blackman competeing for the championship so i think i am being very objective afterall i have watched almost all of you grow up on the feild either by coaching or umpiring. so i hope all of oyu play well and do well but i hope when you play RIVERDALE that we win and when you play each other it doesnt matter.

you did forget to mention my all district team where i had SO many RIVERDALE players winning all district LOL

also look at the post i quoted and i think you will see my response was appropriate the guy is asking about siegel being so hi in the polls and my point was there are a lot more siegel people on here so it really wasnt a slam on yall i wish some RIVERDALE lebanon warren county white county even more of balkcman and oakland people get on here that is what makes it fun but as it is you have me and maybe 1 or 2 other people from riverdale 1 from oakland 1 or 2 from blackman 1 from lebanon 1 from white county not sure of anyone from cookeville on a regualr bases and maybe 1 from warren county