Class 3A

BoardHater71

is it just me or did everybody forget who went to state 5 out of the last 7 years... the fulton falcons they were exteremely young last year and that was a time of rebuilding for them but they will be right back on top in the next three years the only thing setting them back now is that teams do not fear them anymore and now they will have to gain that old falcon respect back now mark my word the falcons will surprise many and be back in usual disposition.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me or did everybody forget who went to state 5 out of the last 7 years... the fulton falcons they were exteremely young last year and that was a time of rebuilding for them but they will be right back on top in the next three years the only thing setting them back now is that teams do not fear them anymore and now they will have to gain that old falcon respect back now mark my word the falcons will surprise many and be back in usual disposition.

I can promise you Fulton will not win the state in 3A because it is impossible!

We're reclassifying this year. Fulton is moving to 4A.

Can Milan get over the hump this year? Alcoa is just so dominant.

The question is, can anybody get over the Alcoa hump?

No love for Loudon here. The Redskins will be a much better team in 2009. I believe Loudon, Alcoa, and A-E can realistically win the state. But the road goes through Alcoa.

You think Loudon could realistically win the state??? Man, I want some of what you're smoking!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Fulton is 4A this year. They are going to be 4A the next four years. Maybe they will make the playoffs this year though.

"Thats good you mention AE because they're ready to bust Alcoa's butt."

It will be no cake walk for AE this year just because they moved to a lower class! especially if all their kids are locked up.....TURTLE

You better hope they're locked up. Otherwise, Alcoa will have a fluke state chamionship ring like Catholic

Cannon County!!!! Without Bartsch all things are possible /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You think Loudon could realistically win the state??? Man, I want some of what you're smoking!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Underestimate the Redskins this year and see what happens. Talent and depth. These guys are poised to make a run.