• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waverly v. Harpeth at 6 p.m.

Sycamore v. Cheatham at 7:30 p.m.

How do they turn out?

Higher seeds win semi's. Look for Cheatham-Harpeth Championship

and Waverly-Sycamore consolation. Don't see any upsets Friday night.

Do these four play against 12AA in region?

Yep..........Bolivar, McNairy, Southside and Lexington......I will assume by record.

Boy, did Creek Wood come completely apart or what? Looks like their girls were ready to get started with softball instead of playing basketball. I think the winner of the Harpeth/Waverly game wins the championship over Cheatham, with the loser beating Sycamore in the consolation. I also like all of our girls team's chances in the region this year.

Boy, did Creek Wood come completely apart or what?

I don't think they came apart, I just think the ball fell for Sycamore. That was a very well thought out plan of attack by both teams, nothing fancy, just use your strengths.

I think the first 3 qtrs ended 11-11, 21-21, 23-23. When Sycamore went ahead by 1 or 2 in the 4th, they started stalling. Creekwood got lulled into chasing the ball, and left Ellis wide open under the basket for another 2. That put the pressure on Creekwood. They had to start fouling with about 1:30 to go, and had 4-5 fouls to give.

That game reminded me of a game of Chess, very calculated, and very deliberate.

.....and don't count out the scrappy little Lady War Eagles yet!

Boy, did Creek Wood come completely apart or what? Looks like their girls were ready to get started with softball instead of playing basketball. I think the winner of the Harpeth/Waverly game wins the championship over Cheatham, with the loser beating Sycamore in the consolation. I also like all of our girls team's chances in the region this year.

I agree, I believe Waverly and Harpeth are playing the best ball at the moment. I wish they were not meeting in the semifinals though. Waverly matches up poorly with Harpeth.. hence the only team they did not beat during regular season.