best team in middle tennessee

fightin23

i think the father ryan fightin irish are going to go all the way this year the have talent by th sugar load

there juniors are very good

dylan a junior and a starter is very good great feilder and great hitter

and conner graves another junior is abig strong kid who can hit and is a great feilder and is going to be part of there pitching this year

mitchell burns outfeild he is fast and a good lead off hittewr great glove

alex shoulders good outfielder and a great arm he is a junior and is good

eric bolton is a good infielder who is a god pitcher and he is a junior

father ryan is going to whoop ba

frhs state champs this year with a great team

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are talking about the best team in Middle TN over the past several years, the list has to include the Cougars of Goodpasture. In the state tournament the past 7 years; 3 state championships including the last two back to back. They have one of the best coaches in the state in Richie Estep and he finally has a solid assistant in Jim Norris (retired from McGavock)

If we are talking about the best team in Middle TN over the past several years, the list has to include the Cougars of Goodpasture. In the state tournament the past 7 years; 3 state championships including the last two back to back. They have one of the best coaches in the state in Richie Estep and he finally has a solid assistant in Jim Norris (retired from McGavock)

I could not argue with with that. What is the 2009 outlook for Goodpasture?

Typically, when you discuss the better teams in the Mid-State, history has proven the following:

Overton High School-A rich tradition of pitching and baseball talent.

Battleground Academy-Coach Brad Myers may be the best "Game" Day coach in the Mid-State

Brentwood Academy-Coach Alexander has 2 titles to prove my point

Franklin High School-Always a contender

Centennial High School-Always a sleeper. Has a great Junior class headed by Tony Kemp and a few tranfers and younger players may develop for their staff.

Typically, when you discuss the better teams in the Mid-State, history has proven the following:

Overton High School-A rich tradition of pitching and baseball talent.

Battleground Academy-Coach Brad Myers may be the best "Game" Day coach in the Mid-State

Brentwood Academy-Coach Alexander has 2 titles to prove my point

Franklin High School-Always a contender

Centennial High School-Always a sleeper. Has a great Junior class headed by Tony Kemp and a few tranfers and younger players may develop for their staff.

I believe that if you are going to use history to predict this years contenders, then you must include Goodpasture and Lipscomb. I believe they have 13 gold balls between the two of them and just as many silver. They don't just field baseball teams, they have baseball programs.