Bearden to win 3A State Championship?

letthebigdawgseat21

How is Blevins not a good coach? Check his record while he has been a bearden and then rethink that. Just because he hasn't brought home a gold ball, doesn't mean he is not a good coach

I agree 100%! To often coaches are judged based on state titles alone. Whether he wins it this year or not I think this has been his best job yet. He has 10 players that can flat out play Atleast 5 of them will receive D1 scholarships. He has found a way to play all 10 of them good minutes, win over 20 games, be ranked in the top 2 all season, and still have iunreasonable people making critical comments about him. Most fans would be thrilled with Blevins. I think he gets hammered because people think that he is strange because he doesn't say much and he dresses like it's 1985. Rather than judge him on those things think about all the man has accomplished on the sideline.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100%! To often coaches are judged based on state titles alone. Whether he wins it this year or not I think this has been his best job yet. He has 10 players that can flat out play Atleast 5 of them will receive D1 scholarships. He has found a way to play all 10 of them good minutes, win over 20 games, be ranked in the top 2 all season, and still have iunreasonable people making critical comments about him. Most fans would be thrilled with Blevins. I think he gets hammered because people think that he is strange because he doesn't say much and he dresses like it's 1985. Rather than judge him on those things think about all the man has accomplished on the sideline.

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!! BTW, he was looking stylish last night in his Augusta Green Jacket

unreal21 please never speak or type again. never think about giving an opinion or arguing..or even breathing and living.. bearden is THE BEST TEAM IN TENNESSEE. i used to live in missouri and would always see memphis teams in the pepsi classic or riverbend classic. and to say bearden can in no way match up to any west tennessee team? shut up please. for the rest of your life. i live in loudon, i have family who teach and attend bearden. i watch them a lot. they are ranked 47 in the country and deserve better.. nothing less. i would put them in my top 25 in the country. unreal.. please do not even try to reply to this.. your opinions are embarrasingly inferior to anyone elses i have ever read. i have had more meaningful and intulectual convorsations and arguments with a 10 year old child.

I agree with most everone on how the top teir teams for the most part are bearden, and the upper elite memphis teams. However, there are other teams in the state. I honestly don't know how many people have seen Walker Valley play but they can most definitely beat any givin team in the state on any given night. I still agree they are a longshot to win, however, there are more teams in contension than most people have mentioned. I have no idea who has or hasn't, but anyone who hasn't seen walker play needs to shut their mouths when saying they are overrated or such.

"unreal21 please never speak or type again. never think about giving an opinion or arguing..or even breathing and living.. bearden is THE BEST TEAM IN TENNESSEE. i used to live in missouri and would always see memphis teams in the pepsi classic or riverbend classic. and to say bearden can in no way match up to any west tennessee team? shut up please. for the rest of your life. i live in loudon, i have family who teach and attend bearden. i watch them a lot. they are ranked 47 in the country and deserve better.. nothing less. i would put them in my top 25 in the country. unreal.. please do not even try to reply to this.. your opinions are embarrasingly inferior to anyone elses i have ever read. i have had more meaningful and intulectual convorsations and arguments with a 10 year old child"

Are you done? You sound more of an idiot than a fan trying to point out why his/her team is better. Bearden barely beat Briarcrest WHO IS NOT AN ELITE TEAM IN MEMPHIS. There are quicker, bigger and more athlethic teams in the city. Melrose, Raleigh, Central, Ridgeway, White Station, Craigmont all are better/on the same level as BCS so Besides the win over the best AA in the state /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />, Briarcrest by 3!, and a close game to a "down" Oak Hill team(moral victories eh?) what else have they done?

"unreal21 please never speak or type again. never think about giving an opinion or arguing..or even breathing and living.. bearden is THE BEST TEAM IN TENNESSEE. i used to live in missouri and would always see memphis teams in the pepsi classic or riverbend classic. and to say bearden can in no way match up to any west tennessee team? shut up please. for the rest of your life. i live in loudon, i have family who teach and attend bearden. i watch them a lot. they are ranked 47 in the country and deserve better.. nothing less. i would put them in my top 25 in the country. unreal.. please do not even try to reply to this.. your opinions are embarrasingly inferior to anyone elses i have ever read. i have had more meaningful and intulectual convorsations and arguments with a 10 year old child"

Are you done? You sound more of an idiot than a fan trying to point out why his/her team is better. Bearden barely beat Briarcrest WHO IS NOT AN ELITE TEAM IN MEMPHIS. There are quicker, bigger and more athlethic teams in the city. Melrose, Raleigh, Central, Ridgeway, White Station, Craigmont all are better/on the same level as BCS so Besides the win over the best AA in the state /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />, Briarcrest by 3!, and a close game to a "down" Oak Hill team(moral victories eh?) what else have they done?

They haven't lost to a team in the state of TN, they went undefeated in district play, they beat the #1 ranked team in AA by 40, they have 5 players capable of playing D-1 ball next year....should I continue?

unreal21 please never speak or type again. never think about giving an opinion or arguing..or even breathing and living.. bearden is THE BEST TEAM IN TENNESSEE. i used to live in missouri and would always see memphis teams in the pepsi classic or riverbend classic. and to say bearden can in no way match up to any west tennessee team? shut up please. for the rest of your life. i live in loudon, i have family who teach and attend bearden. i watch them a lot. they are ranked 47 in the country and deserve better.. nothing less. i would put them in my top 25 in the country. unreal.. please do not even try to reply to this.. your opinions are embarrasingly inferior to anyone elses i have ever read. i have had more meaningful and intulectual convorsations and arguments with a 10 year old child.

Are you sure your just from Loudon and not Missouri? Most loudon people are dumb too. You must not watch much basketball here in Tennessee do you? Bearden is the best team in East Tennessee there is not question. But to say they can compete with the likes of Memphis is just plain out DUMB and with you saying that shows how dumb you truely are (not to mention from loudon). Bearden barely beat Fulton and it took the likes of the terrible refs to rescue them there. So please dont EVER tell me not to respond to something. I do not care if you have family that teach or attend that has nothing to do with it. Bearden will end the season empty handed yet again.

They haven't lost to a team in the state of TN, they went undefeated in district play, they beat the #1 ranked team in AA by 40, they have 5 players capable of playing D-1 ball next year....should I continue?

They play no one in Tennessee besides of Fulton and AE. They did beat AE but beat Fulton by 4 and only reason that happened was because of the terrible refs. Should i continue?

Are you sure your just from Loudon and not Missouri? Most loudon people are dumb too. You must not watch much basketball here in Tennessee do you? Bearden is the best team in East Tennessee there is not question. But to say they can compete with the likes of Memphis is just plain out DUMB and with you saying that shows how dumb you truely are (not to mention from loudon). Bearden barely beat Fulton and it took the likes of the terrible refs to rescue them there. So please dont EVER tell me not to respond to something. I do not care if you have family that teach or attend that has nothing to do with it. Bearden will end the season empty handed yet again.

They play no one in Tennessee besides of Fulton and AE. They did beat AE but beat Fulton by 4 and only reason that happened was because of the terrible refs. Should i continue?

You can continue on Wed morning, when the Bulldogs beat the Falcons again...... last time I checked, a win by 4 points is just the same as a win by 40 points. They don't play anyone in Tennessee because the only teams that can compete with them are the teams in Memphis. I'm not gonna get on here and bash those teams, because I have no reason to. Those teams are outstanding, but it makes no sense to play them in the regular season due to travel cost. I can continue if you would like me to, just tell me when to stop

Bearden has 5? White Station has 5, Ridgeway has 4-5(Not including Adam Weary and Brandon Lewis[Freshmen], Raleigh Egypt has 3, Central has loads of em? Shall I continue?

They haven't played any memphis team except BCS who isn't even the best Private School in Memphis. Should you continue?

They beat the best AA team in State...........................................................................

..your point? Like Unreal said they only beat Fulton by 4? And you can say that a W is a W, but the way you talk you make it seem like Bearden is unstoppable and one of the best teams in the Nation so with your thinking a 4 point win over a "lesser" AA team is different from the best.

Yes you can continue.

Oh I forgot most of these Melrose who has arguably the best player in the state and he's only a sophmore!