Hampton v/s District 1 (A)

Will the 4-0 Bulldogs finish undefeated in district play?

*Tomorrow night (Feb. 3rd): UH @ Home

*Feb 6th: Unaka @ Home

*Feb 9th: Non-District RIVAL: @ Happy Valley

*Feb 10th: North Greene @ Home

*Feb Fri. the 13th: @ Cloudland

Your thought on the rest of the Game to be played until the tourneys.

Good Luck, Go Bulldogs, God Bless!!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game against Cloudland on the road will be very tough. And honestly, I'm not sure a loss in that game for the Dawgs would be too bad of a thing. I mean, I don't want Hampton to lose. I'm just not sure I can see the Bulldogs beating the Landers 4 times this season...

I hear you man! It seems like the past few years we beat them both times in the reg. season and we get upset in the tourney's.

The good thing is 3 out 4 WVC games are at home. which means "correct me if i'm wrong", that if the Bulldogs win out their home games then they win the confrence. Regardless of the game on Friday the 13th @ Cloudland.

BIG snow coming! Everybody stay warm. God Bless!!

That was an exciting, tense ballgame! Unaka came ready to play tonight, and has improved dramaticaly since the beginning of the year. You could tell Hampton hasn't played for a week, there was rust all over, esp. on defense, but the Dogs still managed to pull out a thriller @ Hampton, 78-71 in OT. I don't know how many points Nathanial Hughes had, but he was a MONSTER tonight. Without him, Hampton loses this game. Props to Unaka, they came ready to play, and almost pulled it off. Hopefully Hampton will play better "D" at HV monday night. GO DOGS!

That was an exciting, tense ballgame! Unaka came ready to play tonight, and has improved dramaticaly since the beginning of the year. You could tell Hampton hasn't played for a week, there was rust all over, esp. on defense, but the Dogs still managed to pull out a thriller @ Hampton, 78-71 in OT. I don't know how many points Nathanial Hughes had, but he was a MONSTER tonight. Without him, Hampton loses this game. Props to Unaka, they came ready to play, and almost pulled it off. Hopefully Hampton will play better "D" at HV monday night. GO DOGS!

Hughes had 29 points and untelling how many assists. It really seemed like he had more than that. That's the most impressive performance I've seen from a Hampton player that I can remember. The way he was handling the ball and pulling up from anywhere on the court was ridiculous. But he didn't do it all by himself. Ward had it very rough for 3 quarters and it was clear that the Rangers were on a mission to slow him down. But he finished strong and ended up with 15, and I think Hill had 11 points and 5 blocks...

Unaka shot lights out from behind the arc in the 1st half. I thought it was a very good move by the Hampton coaching staff to go to a man-to-man after the half to slow down the Rangers 3 point shot. I am pretty sure Unaka made 11 threes, but only 1 of them was against the man defense. I hope the Dawgs continue to run man cuz it took Hampton from trailing by 8 points to a 7 point victory...