Hampton v/s District 1 (A)

Do you have a clue who will suit up for Betsy next year?

In no certain order, guards Wash,Hubbard,Oliver,Wandell and others.Wingmen,Birchfield, Ray,Thomas and others,post Demoss,Smith and hopefully HILL.

Now, Im not saying they will beat SHHS or DB but I think this lineup led by Wash and Thomas can play with Hampton,HV or any other small schools.

These kids are not dog meat!

I know youre Hampton and Cloudland crazy and thats ok,I think they are good schools with good coaches and great kids but Eliz will not mail it in next year,they will compete!

When he's a senior, Cloudland may be able to at least compete with Hampton. But I can't see Elizabethton staying within 20 points of the Dawgs. The Cyclones underclassmen cupboard is bare...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For one that is NOT T. Andrews, he does not even get on this site bcause of people like you. Second of all this subject needs to be dropped, it is in the past. This whole deal needs to be dropped because it is in the past, the coaches asked the player if he wanted to come back, but he said no. If your such a bulldawg fan for life then why are you stiring up crap about coaches or past coaches.

Nice try...weak coverup. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!....

**IF YOU HAVE POSTED ON THIS TAKE THE TIME TO READ**

ok i am a former player and you don't even want to know what has been done or said to me not that that matters but its has being going on forever .yes the game has chaged over the years but the basics and fundamentals are still the same. coach white, bayless, smith, and tolley all know that. what goes on in the locker room on the bench and at practice should be between the coaches and players knowbody else not even MOMMY and DADDY. every player needs to be jerked up by the jeresy and chewed and "cussing" means many different things to different ppl you can take it and learn and get fired up or take and get down on your self and move on down the bench up to you....everything isn't fair and equal thats what youth club is for your guaranteed quarter. thats so you can see if you wanna work hard and play ball or if it just not for you.... i have wanted to quit many of times but some good advice i once got "PLAY FOR YOU AND THE GAME NOT FOR THE COACH OR YOUR PARENTS"....if ppl don't stop they ain't going to have to worry in 5-10 years. they won't be any coach no matter how much $ you offer they will be scared they are gonna get took to jail or shot every coach from here to CA cusses wheather they admitted it. you might not hear them but they do from ###### (bayless) to $h!t to w/e pat summit coach K and bruce pearl....if it was so easy to play ball and take the crap and work harder we would all be rich like MJ but it ain't. these coaches know what they are doing and you can't make everyone happy if you try you ain't gonna win and if the coach set on the bench and said good job johnny you will hit it next time after johnny misses a wide open lay up nobody would wanna play because they would be playing for a losing team. the coaches are playing to WIN and they might do whats fair in somes eyes but o'well it don't matter where you move a player to go play ball EHS CHS or unaka if the coach don't kiss mommy and daddys butt you won't be happy if you want to just play for fun and to goof off go to the B and G club or kwianas park were mommy and daddy can coach you....and about this 2 man show ball hog...have you heard of ROLE playing every player on the teams role ain't to score 20 points a game (i kno hard to except but true) but the ones that has that role ain't going to get jerked out when they miss thats there role they have to keep trying somes role is defense or rebound etc. if your child is getting yelled out or comes home complaining i wouldn't say a word besides a lil prayer at night thanking the lord he is GOOD enough to get yelled at and i know that you don't want to hear that when its your lil boy but thats the way every sport is and has been for years. you are going to get "CUSSED" and stiff finger in the face but thats part of it if you don't like it take lil johnny and GO TO THE HOUSE....

Hey T. Andrews, imagine you on here bashing someone especially a girl!! Just about your speed! You are a real piece of trash. Whats wrong did HValley take your pacifier away from you?? Big tough man have to push a high school boy and show your ignorance on film to beat all. Why don't you grow up and act like a man. Come on back down to HV and we will teach you some manners!!

I think your way off base with the Tim Andrews thing. I just don??™t understand why you would bash someone so badly and you??™re not even sure if you??™re actually talking to that person or not. That is uncalled for.

More importantly, I strongly agree with lord Vader. This has gotten way out of hand and needs to stop now. If you know of a better kid in that school than Dylan Hill go find him or her and bring them to me because I want to meet them. Sure, I??™m very disappointed that has not playing for Hampton anymore but I just think we need to let it go. Like I said before I think is an outstanding young man and he doesn??™t deserve this. The Hills are a great family and they have always been extremely nice to me and I know this situation hurts them more than a lot of people know. I really feel like they just want what they feel is best for Dylan and you can??™t blame them for that. The sister??™s situation has nothing to do with what happened and shouldn??™t have even been brought up. I think we need to just wish Dylan good luck in whatever he does, move on and leave this alone.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!

Do you have a clue who will suit up for Betsy next year?

In no certain order, guards Wash,Hubbard,Oliver,Wandell and others.Wingmen,Birchfield, Ray,Thomas and others,post Demoss,Smith and hopefully HILL.

Now, Im not saying they will beat SHHS or DB but I think this lineup led by Wash and Thomas can play with Hampton,HV or any other small schools.

These kids are not dog meat!

I know youre Hampton and Cloudland crazy and thats ok,I think they are good schools with good coaches and great kids but Eliz will not mail it in next year,they will compete!

HAHAHA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , go back and read my post very carefully. I know exactly who Elizabethton has next year, and they should be one of the top 2 teams in the 2A conference. I did not mention this year, or next year. I just don't believe you can comprehend what I am saying. WHEN HILL IS A SENIOR!!! Let me slow it down for you. HE IS A SOPHMORE THIS YEAR. THAT MEANS HE WILL BE A JUNIOR NEXT YEAR. THE YEAR AFTER THAT HE WILL A SENIOR...

I think your way off base with the Tim Andrews thing. I just don??™t understand why you would bash someone so badly and you??™re not even sure if you??™re actually talking to that person or not. That is uncalled for.

More importantly, I strongly agree with lord Vader. This has gotten way out of hand and needs to stop now. If you know of a better kid in that school than Dylan Hill go find him or her and bring them to me because I want to meet them. Sure, I??™m very disappointed that has not playing for Hampton anymore but I just think we need to let it go. Like I said before I think is an outstanding young man and he doesn??™t deserve this. The Hills are a great family and they have always been extremely nice to me and I know this situation hurts them more than a lot of people know. I really feel like they just want what they feel is best for Dylan and you can??™t blame them for that. The sister??™s situation has nothing to do with what happened and shouldn??™t have even been brought up. I think we need to just wish Dylan good luck in whatever he does, move on and leave this alone.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!

I agree..this really needs to stop. Dylan is a great kid and a great athlete.I just hope he does what he thinks is right and not let his family or friends tell him what to do..Hopefully he will stay right were he is at H-Town..Dylan is a smart kid he knows were he needs to be..I know there is alot of people mad and upset but you all are going to have to stink it up and get behind your team!!ITS TOURNEY TIME! And to you bulldogfanforlife you need to change your name and go somewhere else.You may even need to change your address if T. Andrews finds out who you are lol.. T. Andrews does not even get on here so leave him out of it.If your a fan for life as your name says support your team and shut your freakin mouth!!!!

I dont think I misunderstood anything,I was stating my opinion. I went to Eliz so you dont have to slow anything for me!

HAHAHA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , go back and read my post very carefully. I know exactly who Elizabethton has next year, and they should be one of the top 2 teams in the 2A conference. I did not mention this year, or next year. I just don't believe you can comprehend what I am saying. WHEN HILL IS A SENIOR!!! Let me slow it down for you. HE IS A SOPHMORE THIS YEAR. THAT MEANS HE WILL BE A JUNIOR NEXT YEAR. THE YEAR AFTER THAT HE WILL A SENIOR...

This has gone on long enough. I'm going to do my best to get this topic closed. Hiding behind screen names and bashing families and people is about as cowardly as it gets. This is my wife's family. I've stayed out of it, but the time has come to hold those responsible for the trash coming out of their mouths.