Hampton v/s District 1 (A)

I think that Dylan is more interested in coming to Cloudland right now. A former great athlete I happen to be close to is supposed to talk to Dylan about how things are done at Cloudland. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When he's a senior, Cloudland may be able to at least compete with Hampton. But I can't see Elizabethton staying within 20 points of the Dawgs. The Cyclones underclassmen cupboard is bare...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he's a senior, Cloudland may be able to at least compete with Hampton. But I can't see Elizabethton staying within 20 points of the Dawgs. The Cyclones underclassmen cupboard is bare...

By the time he is a senior?? What rock did you crawl from under? Cloudland beat the Bulldogs with the whole team in tact, so what makes you think they won't beat them without their big man?? And the Cyclones beat the crap out of the 'Dogs this year both times. But you all "bleacher" coaches know it all. Funny thing is that most of you never have played any ball now have we "BARRY E."

He would do a lot better at Cloudland than elizabethton. No. 1, he won't have to deal with the viscious (Hampton) fans that turn on you like a savage animal when you have a bad game. Cloudland has more talent coming up than Elizabethton. And Cloudland uses their big men better than the other teams. If we had Brett Stockton back one more year, then I guarantee we would be hoisting the conference trophy. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

By the time he is a senior?? What rock did you crawl from under? Cloudland beat the Bulldogs with the whole team in tact, so what makes you think they won't beat them without their big man?? And the Cyclones beat the crap out of the 'Dogs this year both times. But you all "bleacher" coaches know it all. Funny thing is that most of you never have played any ball now have we "BARRY E."

haha yea I never played any ball... I didn't say anything about this year. I was just saying that Cloudland will be better than Elizabethton when he's a senior. If he wants to win, he should go to Cloudland...

Know for a FACT that the coaches and players talked to Dylan and asked him if he would like to come back and play and he said NO. Can't do anymore than that so the staff and players have gone above and beyond. Can't say that I would have done the same. Also, what team wouldn't want a player with a family that wasn't interested in Team Ball and only their player. I personally would not want to be on that team or be that coach. A no win situation. But that is where we are and can't go back. Where would he play in Cloudland's press of man to man defense or where would he play in Eliz.'s full court man to man defense ? You tell me.

Know for a FACT that the coaches and players talked to Dylan and asked him if he would like to come back and play and he said NO. Can't do anymore than that so the staff and players have gone above and beyond. Can't say that I would have done the same. Also, what team wouldn't want a player with a family that wasn't interested in Team Ball and only their player. I personally would not want to be on that team or be that coach. A no win situation. But that is where we are and can't go back. Where would he play in Cloudland's press of man to man defense or where would he play in Eliz.'s full court man to man defense ? You tell me.

First of all you are wrong about your statements! His "family" supports him, the team and the school! I heard from one of the players that they talked to him and said he hasn't made up his mind yet. But what has changed? Still the same coaches that don't have a clue whats going on in the game and still cussing the players. The so called "staff" is the problem. Their actions are the reason that everything has fallen apart! The days of cussing kids and name calling should be over. There's better ways to motivate a player instead of possible "CHILD ABUSE". And I would go on to say that he probably would be welcomed at most of the schools in question. A 6-6 sophomore still has room to grow and mature!!

Look, this isn't the first time the family has done this. They took the sister all over the county and city. I guess that "Staff" problems were the reason then too. Just can't please some people. Don't try to justify this childish move with complaints about the staff. Everyone knows the real reason.

According to numerous fans, teachers, families of the ball players, and some personal observance, very weak coaching. The "family" isn't on the bench or haven't seen them there, but haven't seen all the games either. Maybe you're watching another game from the ones that I have seen.

According to numerous fans, teachers, families of the ball players, and some personal observance, very weak coaching. The "family" isn't on the bench or haven't seen them there, but haven't seen all the games either. Maybe you're watching another game from the ones that I have seen.

weak coaching? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> These weak coaches just won a conference title with the youngest team in the conference...

Trying to change the subject aren't you. No denying that they did the same thing with the sister. Guess that there was some "weak coaching" all over Carter Co. Which Youth Club coaches have you been talking to. Not so sure about their credentials. But of course you know all and tell all.

Hey T. Andrews, imagine you on here bashing someone especially a girl!! Just about your speed! You are a real piece of trash. Whats wrong did HValley take your pacifier away from you?? Big tough man have to push a high school boy and show your ignorance on film to beat all. Why don't you grow up and act like a man. Come on back down to HV and we will teach you some manners!!

Hey T. Andrews, imagine you on here bashing someone especially a girl!! Just about your speed! You are a real piece of trash. Whats wrong did HValley take your pacifier away from you?? Big tough man have to push a high school boy and show your ignorance on film to beat all. Why don't you grow up and act like a man. Come on back down to HV and we will teach you some manners!!

For one that is NOT T. Andrews, he does not even get on this site bcause of people like you. Second of all this subject needs to be dropped, it is in the past. This whole deal needs to be dropped because it is in the past, the coaches asked the player if he wanted to come back, but he said no. If your such a bulldawg fan for life then why are you stiring up crap about coaches or past coaches.