Hampton v/s District 1 (A)

There is nothing wrong with a chewing, if it's done the right way. What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong and cursing kids is wrong. It's wrong on the court, it's wrong on the field, it's wrong in the locker room. What would happen if a Teacher cursed a student? What would happen if a Preacher cursed his Church members? It's not right for the leaders of our children to act in such a manner. It's also not right for us as parents to sit back and allow something like this to go on. Again, I don't know if I can let my son play for coaches like this. I can't speek for anyone else, but I know that I don't want my son to think that this kind of behavior is ok.

want to get cussed go to hampton want to get coached go somewhere else it's that simple.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone needs to quit b&chin' and moanin' about the language and worry about the game. You people who get on here and start this crap are nothing but hypocrites anyway. Look in the mirror and worry about the one looking back at you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If I were giving out grade cards, the Hampton coaching staff would get an A+. Doing an outstanding job with sush a young team. Hats off.

Hey Pujo! I haven't seen you on here in a while. As you can see, there's more of the same moanin and groanin going on here. I also think our coaching staff has done a great job with this year's team. Most people said at the start of the season that next year, or even the next would be when this team would be mature enough to challenge for a title, and see what's happened! It's been WAY too long since a title was celebrated at Hampton in basketball, and I'm pumped to celebrate!

Go Dogs!

Everyone needs to quit b&chin' and moanin' about the language and worry about the game. You people who get on here and start this crap are nothing but hypocrites anyway. Look in the mirror and worry about the one looking back at you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i agree 100%...

Hey Pujo! I haven't seen you on here in a while. As you can see, there's more of the same moanin and groanin going on here. I also think our coaching staff has done a great job with this year's team. Most people said at the start of the season that next year, or even the next would be when this team would be mature enough to challenge for a title, and see what's happened! It's been WAY too long since a title was celebrated at Hampton in basketball, and I'm pumped to celebrate!

Go Dogs!

Dogfan88, I rarely ever get on the basketball board , but I just think the Hampton Coaches have done an exelent job and deserve more respect.

Coacht is a great site ,I just wish we didn't have a few people always trying to stir up trouble. It serves nothing beneficial.

The thing about the coaches and the cussing is getting way overblown. If some of you hypocrites on here don't want your kids to ever hear a cuss word, my advice, would be to keep your precious little babies at home and never let them play basketball. Maybe you should also have them home schooled and turn off the cable TV. Of course, this would still not solve the problem and they would still hear these bad words at some time in their lives. I really don't think you will find a coach around who NEVER says a cuss word! What the point really comes to is whether or not the coaches abuse the players? The answer to this is no! The coaches do not, and they care about the players and only want the best out of them! If they happen to be mad and let a bad word slip every now and then.....So What! Anyway, last night at HV was a BIG win on the road and even though I am pretty optomistic, I still had my doubts as to whether the Dogs could win this game on the road with how good HV was playing as of late. Hughes has really played out of his mind the last couple of games and I'm glad to see it. The other players also seemed to step up and compliment him nicely. I think teams were really starting to concentrate on stopping Ward and this just proves that other players can and will step up and stopping or slowing down one person is not all it takes to beat Hampton.

The thing about the coaches and the cussing is getting way overblown. If some of you hypocrites on here don't want your kids to ever hear a cuss word, my advice, would be to keep your precious little babies at home and never let them play basketball. Maybe you should also have them home schooled and turn off the cable TV. Of course, this would still not solve the problem and they would still hear these bad words at some time in their lives. I really don't think you will find a coach around who NEVER says a cuss word! What the point really comes to is whether or not the coaches abuse the players? The answer to this is no! The coaches do not, and they care about the players and only want the best out of them! If they happen to be mad and let a bad word slip every now and then.....So What! Anyway, last night at HV was a BIG win on the road and even though I am pretty optomistic, I still had my doubts as to whether the Dogs could win this game on the road with how good HV was playing as of late. Hughes has really played out of his mind the last couple of games and I'm glad to see it. The other players also seemed to step up and compliment him nicely. I think teams were really starting to concentrate on stopping Ward and this just proves that other players can and will step up and stopping or slowing down one person is not all it takes to beat Hampton.

Well said! Coach White has been in the business for a long time. He learned his trade from the best, Coach VanHuss. I think he knows what he is doing. Ask any of his payers, they'll probably tell you he got more out of them than they knew was there, also that he cared for them. 'Nuff said about that. I also agree that I had my doubts about getting a win on Warrior Hill, never an easy place to play at any time, esp. with the way HV has been playing as of late. It was good to see other players stepping up in the game, esp. D. Hill under the goal. He may not have scored much, but his defensive presence under the goal was great. I think this team will be a handfull and then some in the tournaments.

Well said! Coach White has been in the business for a long time. He learned his trade from the best, Coach VanHuss. I think he knows what he is doing. Ask any of his payers, they'll probably tell you he got more out of them than they knew was there, also that he cared for them. 'Nuff said about that. I also agree that I had my doubts about getting a win on Warrior Hill, never an easy place to play at any time, esp. with the way HV has been playing as of late. It was good to see other players stepping up in the game, esp. D. Hill under the goal. He may not have scored much, but his defensive presence under the goal was great. I think this team will be a handfull and then some in the tournaments.

I agree!

The youth at Hampton has really really grown up the past few weeks. Playing more as a team.

I can't wait till' the tourney's

*Game Tonight* : North Greene @ Hampton . . . .In fact I'm leaving now!