Traditional State Venue issue @ UTC

rigger101

You are right. I know they vote in it but I don't see it leaving Murfreesboro. And championships, many of them, are held on Friday.

I thought it was held in Chattanooga in the 90's?

Well now we have the armband issue! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Is that another UTC requirement taking care of our grapplers? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Again give me a break!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was held in Chattanooga in the 90's?

Well now we have the armband issue! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Is that another UTC requirement taking care of our grapplers? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Again give me a break!

Rigger,,,,,we may have to send you to some anger counseling classes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Spread the wealth ....rigger did u say those words?????????????????? i cant believe it ....YES WE CAN i know u would come around lol !....jk.....anyway yeah its a shame tourney is thru the week.....problem is with that u only have parents and wrestlers in the gym.....on coach t ppl often say u have no dog in the race ...as if to say why do u even care........for the most part alumni and families desert the sport after their dogs graduate rather than bein like a rigger or coach v and supporting the current teams and wrestlers....matter of fact when ppl do show interest and they have no dog they are heckled for it ...what a joke .....anyway good luck to all- Steve

Spread the wealth ....rigger did u say those words?????????????????? i cant believe it ....YES WE CAN i know u would come around lol !....jk.....anyway yeah its a shame tourney is thru the week.....problem is with that u only have parents and wrestlers in the gym.....on coach t ppl often say u have no dog in the race ...as if to say why do u even care........for the most part alumni and families desert the sport after their dogs graduate rather than bein like a rigger or coach v and supporting the current teams and wrestlers....matter of fact when ppl do show interest and they have no dog they are heckled for it ...what a joke .....anyway good luck to all- Steve

Thanks -SMck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just an observation......

There is obviously something wrong with the arrangement to wrestle on W,T,F instead of the traditional T,F,S.

I never remember a thread being posted here before arguing the contrary.

Maybe they're secretly Georgia fans and want to come down and catch our finals on Saturday!

Chattanooga is by far the largest wrestling city with the most wrestling interest in the wide state of Tennessee. Nashville is too difficult to get around, Memphis is too far away from the rest of the state, and Knoxville is has lost its fan base over the last 10 years to the point where a team is lucky to fill 14 spots on the line-up. UTC has an uprising program that brings in support and interest to our state in wrestling in general. McKenzie Arena is a spectacular place to have the State Wrstling tounrmanet, FITS EVERYONE INSIDE, and is extremely well-run. There are nice hotels, and grows larger and larger every year. Saturday finals work much better for everyone, but as it has been stated before, Wed, Thurs, Fri state tournament will draw a larger audience than thurs, fri, sat anywhere else i nthe state.

Chattanooga is by far the largest wrestling city with the most wrestling interest in the wide state of Tennessee. Nashville is too difficult to get around, Memphis is too far away from the rest of the state, and Knoxville is has lost its fan base over the last 10 years to the point where a team is lucky to fill 14 spots on the line-up. UTC has an uprising program that brings in support and interest to our state in wrestling in general. McKenzie Arena is a spectacular place to have the State Wrstling tounrmanet, FITS EVERYONE INSIDE, and is extremely well-run. There are nice hotels, and grows larger and larger every year. Saturday finals work much better for everyone, but as it has been stated before, Wed, Thurs, Fri state tournament will draw a larger audience than thurs, fri, sat anywhere else i nthe state.

Spoken like a true Chattanoogan and correct on every issue.