District 1A

ng_athlete

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I made it to Jonesboro in the 2nd inning of UH and NG game. It was 0-0 and appeared boring at the time. NG ended winning 5-1 with Hopson on the mound. Don't know the kid that batted before Hopson No. 33 had a HR and No. 3 got a hit each time I saw him. UH looked a little down as they made a couple of errors that cost them 1 or 2 runs but not enough to change the outcome. All in all a good game NG just looked a little better today, but you know how High school baseball is. How does this change the standings.

UNaka 3-0

Hampton 2-1?

NG 3-2

UH 0-2

Cloudland 0-3?

Are these current and accurate?

Good luck and safe play. Keep ur heads up UH your young and hanging in there. You will be tough when it comes together. I don't know what Husky team will show up next but you weren't bad today.

Unaka beat Hampton today 10-6 the Rangers are 4-0 now and everyone else has atleast 2 loses honsetly Hamptons hitting was better than i thought it would be but Unaka's pitchers didnt have there best stuff either none of them seemed to have the velocity they usually have but Hampton played a good game and took the lead at one point

Unaka beat Hampton today 10-6 the Rangers are 4-0 now and everyone else has atleast 2 loses honsetly Hamptons hitting was better than i thought it would be but Unaka's pitchers didnt have there best stuff either none of them seemed to have the velocity they usually have but Hampton played a good game and took the lead at one point

Wow! Way to go bulldogs and Rangers. Who pitched for both?

Unaka 4-0

NG 3-2

Hampton 2-2

UH 0-2

Cloudland 0-3

Do these sound right? The only question I have for everyone is how will this play out when teams go to their secondary pitchers in the tournament? Unaka obviously has 3 or 4 but what does everyone else have? When does Hampton UH play? That will help shape the standings a little bit.

Wow! Way to go bulldogs and Rangers. Who pitched for both?

Unaka 4-0

NG 3-2

Hampton 2-2

UH 0-2

Cloudland 0-3

Do these sound right? The only question I have for everyone is how will this play out when teams go to their secondary pitchers in the tournament? Unaka obviously has 3 or 4 but what does everyone else have? When does Hampton UH play? That will help shape the standings a little bit.

for Hampton Puckett pitched 6 i think and got the lose and JD Scalf finshed the game for them, Unaka started Drew Chambers his first start of the year he threw about 3 innings then Pierce came in i believe he got the win goin 2 1/2 innings and Josh Peterson got the Save finishing the game, i think the tournament is going to be what hurts everyone other than Unaka it appears to me no one has more than 1 good pitcher but Unaka has 4 man rotation and some more if needed to relieve that might be what gets them a championship in the District but then again its baseball anyone can beat anyone on any given day, but from what i saw i think Hampton is the 2nd best team in the conference they hit the ball the well and have pretty good fielding.

hancock can beat every team in the region hopson or no hopson they beat cherokee and gainger county and has beat all district opponents by slaughter

watch out

WOW another kid on here bragging about their team. Oh I forgot, you were region champs last year. It is you place to defend your title. No one has mentioned Hancock because this is a thread about District 1 not region 1. If you don't remember you beat Hopson last year and there's no reason to think you can't do it again this year. Let's see you beat University and Unaka last year also. Well, thanks for the motivation you just gave to someone else to wok harder. Now go back to the main page. Hit the button that says start new thread. Type in the words District two and invite bigballer9 to be your buddy because he's about your age and go back to the top of the mtn!!! I didn't know they even had internet there. By the way gRainger is spelled with an "R".

WOW another kid on here bragging about their team. Oh I forgot, you were region champs last year. It is you place to defend your title. No one has mentioned Hancock because this is a thread about District 1 not region 1. If you don't remember you beat Hopson last year and there's no reason to think you can't do it again this year. Let's see you beat University and Unaka last year also. Well, thanks for the motivation you just gave to someone else to wok harder. Now go back to the main page. Hit the button that says start new thread. Type in the words District two and invite bigballer9 to be your buddy because he's about your age and go back to the top of the mtn!!! I didn't know they even had internet there. By the way gRainger is spelled with an "R".

They were Region 1 runner-up. UH beat them.

They were Region 1 runner-up. UH beat them.

My bad crazzyness. I just get so mad at kids or wannabes who get on here and run their mouth when we are having perfectly good and practical conversations about the teams we like to follow.

I hope they get hammered by whatever team makes it to the regionals. I do know they are decent. The win over grainger appears impressive and cherokee although AAA are not extremely talented. I know Hancock has Cloudland and NGHS on schedule in the regular season, so we'll know a little more then.

Sorry bout losing my cool on this kid.

My bad crazzyness. I just get so mad at kids or wannabes who get on here and run their mouth when we are having perfectly good and practical conversations about the teams we like to follow.

I hope they get hammered by whatever team makes it to the regionals. I do know they are decent. The win over grainger appears impressive and cherokee although AAA are not extremely talented. I know Hancock has Cloudland and NGHS on schedule in the regular season, so we'll know a little more then.

Sorry bout losing my cool on this kid.

haha its guys like you who give us the motivation, thanks hater

oh and by the way we took down maryville today. jus to let u kno

so go ahead and make urself a nice lttle message about how im so immature cause dude i thrive off guys like u lol

u have a nice day sweetie

and youR is spelled with a R