District 1A

ng_athlete

haha its guys like you who give us the motivation, thanks hater

oh and by the way we took down maryville today. jus to let u kno

so go ahead and make urself a nice lttle message about how im so immature cause dude i thrive off guys like u lol

u have a nice day sweetie

and youR is spelled with a R

yeah maryville are champions.......... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah maryville are champions.......... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I took a look at his old posts LOL he must have played basketball for them too. He predicted his indians to beat Hampton in Regionals. They split with the weekest team NG and lost twice to UH. They only won 5 games all year. At least he's finally on a winning team and wants to brag to someone about it. Has he not forgotten that no-one from region 1 went to state last year? We are all from the same region and should be supporting each other with scouting reports and information. Instead he gets on here and bashes District 1.

You know I wish Hancock the best. I hope they win the "A" state championship and make our Region look better.

I also hope he Thrives off me all night long. I'm old, fat, and out of shape. Hater.....NO. As I said before, you have some pretty good wins, but you're making yourself and your school look bad by bashing. Honestly if anyone gives information on any team to you guys, I'd be suprised. So, keep playing good baseball. Keep winning. Its obvious your not bad. But don't brag and bash unless you want enemies. It wasn't long ago that Hancock was horrible. See if you can remember what it was like to get beat like you are now beating some teams. AND Give some respect! That will make you a real WINNER!!! My last reply to dchcindian2 from sportsfan. I wish you the best of luck.

I took a look at his old posts LOL he must have played basketball for them too. He predicted his indians to beat Hampton in Regionals. They split with the weekest team NG and lost twice to UH. They only won 5 games all year. At least he's finally on a winning team and wants to brag to someone about it. Has he not forgotten that no-one from region 1 went to state last year? We are all from the same region and should be supporting each other with scouting reports and information. Instead he gets on here and bashes District 1.

You know I wish Hancock the best. I hope they win the "A" state championship and make our Region look better.

I also hope he Thrives off me all night long. I'm old, fat, and out of shape. Hater.....NO. As I said before, you have some pretty good wins, but you're making yourself and your school look bad by bashing. Honestly if anyone gives information on any team to you guys, I'd be suprised. So, keep playing good baseball. Keep winning. Its obvious your not bad. But don't brag and bash unless you want enemies. It wasn't long ago that Hancock was horrible. See if you can remember what it was like to get beat like you are now beating some teams. AND Give some respect! That will make you a real WINNER!!! My last reply to dchcindian2 from sportsfan. I wish you the best of luck.

dude jus go shut up and eat some more cheetos before u get to mad and break ur computer LOL

but like i said, I think hancock can win this thing, im not "bashing any teams" or "bragging" heck i dont even play. but i do kno that hancock has the 1 2 punch to go to the fling, but um i didnt mean to start a typing brawl, but it jus seems that sportsfan knows everything so ill jus let him think that, any new news on this district, gimme some on this one and ill give u some insite on our district

Unaka beat Hampton today 10-6 the Rangers are 4-0 now and everyone else has atleast 2 loses honsetly Hamptons hitting was better than i thought it would be but Unaka's pitchers didnt have there best stuff either none of them seemed to have the velocity they usually have but Hampton played a good game and took the lead at one point

Any conference games Mon. and Tues.? Looks like rain again!!! This is crazy. May have to start playing Sun. afternoon games to get em all in.

ya and we are single A

You played Maryville CHRISTIAN you ignorant dumb ####!

You swept a school who I didn't even know had a baseball program. I doubt many other people do either. GREAT JOB!!! Look, as of right now, neither Hancock County or any other program in Region 1 or 2 except Coalfield will make any noise can Spring Fling time, because it appears no one except the Yellow Jackets has more than one dominant pitcher. It just ain't gonna happen.

And really, you should just settle down. Cause all Hancock County has even done in the history of its baseball program is win the worst district in the state ONCE, and lucked into a Region runner-up. Going out and 10 run-ruling awful programs doesn't make you a good team.

Thank you.

ill give u some insite on our district

I'll give you some insite on your District. It is awful. It is by far and away the wosrt District in the state. Two of the teams in it probably can't even tell the difference in right and left field. Its sad. Really, really sad. So I would think again before you brag about roughing up on one of you District teams again.

hancock can beat every team in the region hopson or no hopson they beat cherokee and gainger county and has beat all district opponents by slaughter

watch out

Dude with Hancock's schedule they shud beat everyone..

they only play washburn.. j.frank white.. jelico.. cosby..

i mean come on.. we could beat those teams with our jv

play some real teams nd we will talk