District 1A

ng_athlete

Well I was surpirsed by the games with UH and NG i thought them and Unaka would be close, although Unaka did play there best ball by far the UH game should of really been worse Unaka cant get complacent with a lead like they did with UH, Pierce threw about 90 pitches and it really should of been a 60 pitch game for him and in the NG Peters stuff was sick on the mound

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea well thats the reason i was on the team when we finished 2nd in the district and went to regionals but we blew up and got beat by washburn but i wasnt worried about it cause i did my job i put my run on the board unlike my teammates. but they havent came close since then but they have competed the pasted few years thats it NOT

yeah your awsome brag about losing to Washburn and then diss your team haha your a joke

Congats to Unaka on getting the first two big ones behind you. Remember though to not get too complacent. Strive yourselves to get better every game and especially every practice. The top is where we belong but do not take it for granted because all these teams are licking their chops to gave the top spot as we found out last year. I will have to give Kudos to UH for taking a decent team last year and seizing the opportunity. It wont happen again. Trandition will uphold and I believe it is time to see a what happens when a good team makes themselves a great one. Now that is Unaka Baseball for you in a nut shell.

havent heard any details but that helps out Unaka alot they're in soul possesion of first with that win by NG i believe its now Unaka 3-0

Hampton 2-1

NG 1-2

UH 0-1??

Cloudland 0-3

NG 2-2 I think the others are correct I just heard Hopson had 19 K's in the game wow but I don't know how many innings they played. Has played anyone but Unaka? They have NG next Thurs according to NG's schedule on TSSAA.

NG 2-2 I think the others are correct I just heard Hopson had 19 K's in the game wow but I don't know how many innings they played. Has played anyone but Unaka? They have NG next Thurs according to NG's schedule on TSSAA.

i forgot about the NG-Cloudland game , and 19 K's wow Hopson was slightly below average on a short scale against Unaka, Hampton must be terrible at the plate this year

i forgot about the NG-Cloudland game , and 19 K's wow Hopson was slightly below average on a short scale against Unaka, Hampton must be terrible at the plate this year

Yes Hampton is struggling at the plate, however, it is not because of a lack of effort. I can tell you this, Hampton is working extremely hard in practice to get better at hitting. Hopefully they will turn it around before the tournament gets here. Congrats to North Greene on the victory. The game went 9 innings and it was a shame that someone had to lose. Hampton actually had a 6 to 5 lead in the bottom of the seventh with 1 out and nobody on base but just couldn't hold on. North Greene earned the tying run with base hits, and scored the winning run in the bottom of the 9th. Right now the conference standings are Unaka 3-0, Hampton 2-1, North Greene 2-2, University High i think is 0-1 and Cloudland is 0-3. It will be interesting to see how this conference ends up during the stretch run before the district tournament. Again, congrats to North Greene on winning a heck of a ballgame.

By the name dog truth, I'm going to assume you are a bulldog fan. I think that was a very admiral post not blaming the game on this or that. From what I hear you guys are much improved defensively and working extremly hard. I have seen all teams but you and cloudland play in District 1 and I wish you the best. I think the 2nd 3rd and 4th spots are still up for grabs. Good luck. When does Hampton play the other teams in the conference? Maybe I can make it. I was thinking bout going to the NG UH game I think that's on Thurs.

By the name dog truth, I'm going to assume you are a bulldog fan. I think that was a very admiral post not blaming the game on this or that. From what I hear you guys are much improved defensively and working extremly hard. I have seen all teams but you and cloudland play in District 1 and I wish you the best. I think the 2nd 3rd and 4th spots are still up for grabs. Good luck. When does Hampton play the other teams in the conference? Maybe I can make it. I was thinking bout going to the NG UH game I think that's on Thurs.

Thanks Sportsfan. Yes, I have always been a bulldog fan and was taught to give credit when credit is due and not make excuses. We were scheduled to play Unaka on tuesday but that game has been rescheduled for Friday at 3 at Unaka due to the rain/snow that is predicted for tonight and tomorrow. The UH versus NG game on thursday should be a great game. If you watch it, I would appreciate your take on the game.

Thanks Sportsfan. Yes, I have always been a bulldog fan and was taught to give credit when credit is due and not make excuses. We were scheduled to play Unaka on tuesday but that game has been rescheduled for Friday at 3 at Unaka due to the rain/snow that is predicted for tonight and tomorrow. The UH versus NG game on thursday should be a great game. If you watch it, I would appreciate your take on the game.

so the tuesday game has been moved? i hadnt heard anything yet all i knew is the Unaka-Providence game was cancelled