13A vs 14A

reneah

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You...I know there have been upsets tonight. Good Luck to all the teams.

Congrats Lady Red Devils. I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work.

Bradford has a fine team..I really like #25 and #20....Everone knows about Molly and your two big girls but I noticed when the two big girls went to the bench,Bradford probably had what is going to be next years starters on the floor together with the other pretty good size white girl..I believe someone told me she was a sophmore and the Street girl..She came off the bench,hit a big 3 and I thought she played really well..Dove after several loose balls..Good luck Wednesday night..No matter what happens ..at least both teams have anothe rgame..!

I've seen both of them play. If Madison comes to play, they SHOULD win....

I really hope you're right..Not saying Lake Co will beat either team..but if Lake Co loses to Bradford and Madison wins..would be a lot closer drive to Madison..If Lake Co wins..would play Middleton at home in that scenario..

I've seen both of them play. If Madison comes to play, they SHOULD win....

I just went and looked at both the teams schedules..It may depend on which Madison team shows up..Saw that Union City had their way with Madison and Madison only beat South Fulton by 2 points..But every teams have a few bad games or games not up to par..I also saw Middleton has only lost 4 games...beat Humboldt by 9 points ..beat Bolivar twice and McNairy Central..I believe Middleton may win a very close game...

Hopefully the officials will let both teams play ball tonight..I'd hate to see Bradford play us physical with no calls and Lake Co be called for touch fouls on the other end..Just be consistent for both teams and let all the players stay on the floor win or lose!Hope it's a great game !

Sorry about that...I was wrong.

No problem...It was a good game. Gleason didn't play in the first half, but i knew the second half would be different. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> ...But they have nothing to be ashamed of they really played good...And we are proud of them...And the better team won...Just wanted to say Good-Luck To Bradford and Lake County in the Sub-State games....

We will support both teams....

Congratulations !!!!

Keep on winning....

No problem...It was a good game. Gleason didn't play in the first half, but i knew the second half would be different. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> ...But they have nothing to be ashamed of they really played good...And we are proud of them...And the better team won...Just wanted to say Good-Luck To Bradford and Lake County in the Sub-State games....

We will support both teams....

Congratulations !!!!

Keep on winning....

Congratulations Lake County on a 57-51 win over Bradford!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Congrats to Lake Co on the win tonight..It made my statement stand that all the teams in our district are so close..For Bradford..at least a loss didn't end their season..For Lake Co..the only Single a team to defeat Bradford as they took 2 of 3 games from the Lady Red Devils and went toe to toe with Bradford throughout the game..I believe Lake Co led the entire second half..Bradford tied toward the end I believe but I don't think they ever took the lead but I'm not positive..I hope both teams win their games in Sub-state and go far..Bradford still has the team to go far..For Lake Co..the talent is there..but need to start hitting freee throws,although Tereda did hit hers at the end of the game tonight..The farther Lake Co goes...hope it helps them and carries over into next year..Both Bradford and Lake Co have talent...At least with Madison winning,Bradford doesn't have to travel far and Lake Co being at home may help..Good luck to both our teams!

Bradford at Madison Acd

Middleton at Lake County

Madison beat Middleton 36-32

I have seen Madison and Middleton play and Madison has the more organized team. Middleton likes to run and gun. They shoot a bunch of threes and none of them have pretty shot.

Another thing is Middleton crumpled once Madison applied full court pressure. Middleton was up by ten either late in the third or at the end of the third and Madison started to applie pressure in the back court and Middleton just couldnt take it. The best of luck to all four teams that made it this far. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!