Marion County 2009

Bill#49

I know; just like some of the Jasper people or the Sunshine Band to admit it!!!!

I do believe the people of Grundy County deserve to know what their PAID employees are doing

KC first words to me were about integrity and honesty; just wondering if he practices what he preaches

So, I guess you worked for the man while at Grundy County?

Dang GB you are really concerned at what is going on in the little sleepy town of Jasper. Not enough to do on the mountain then to worry about little ole us. I know you will miss being able to bash KC. But I am sure someone else will take his place if he decides to leave.

To answer part of your criticism, which are many, I thought after school is out for the day it is done of your or anyone elses business what a person does.

Maybe you should have come to the scrimmage to find the answer to your question.

bump

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not when you are the principal; you cant miss 10 days of afterschool activities such as HS g, pames or performances and other things that go into running a school.

Its not like he is playing golf or just relaxing.

You would be PO'ed if your prinicipal were helping at South Pitt or at Sequatchie Co.

You really dont know GB do you?

And you still dont have the guts to answer the question; which shows you and the rest of the Sunshine Band is trying to hide something.

Not when you are the principal; you cant miss 10 days of afterschool activities such as HS g, pames or performances and other things that go into running a school.

Its not like he is playing golf or just relaxing.

You would be PO'ed if your prinicipal were helping at South Pitt or at Sequatchie Co.

You really dont know GB do you?

And you still dont have the guts to answer the question; which shows you and the rest of the Sunshine Band is trying to hide something.

not trying to hide anything. The last time I checked we let anyone come and watch scrimmages. Heck if you call Coach Boeck he might even put your name on the pass list.

If Mrs. Prince wants to go to South Pittsburg or Sequatchie County to help with spring practice I can't say I would be to alarmed.

If you are at Coffee County, why are you concerned at what goes on in Grundy or Marion?

Yes I know GB well enough. You are a fine person who I have no problems with. You have an ax to grind with KC and I think you should go work your problem out with him instead of using CoachT to bash him. KC will be straight with you. You might not like what he says but he is man enough to tell it to you face to face.

If you would rather e-mail me and discuss this matter more... bill495049@yahoo.com

not trying to hide anything. The last time I checked we let anyone come and watch scrimmages. Heck if you call Coach Boeck he might even put your name on the pass list.

If Mrs. Prince wants to go to South Pittsburg or Sequatchie County to help with spring practice I can't say I would be to alarmed.

If you are at Coffee County, why are you concerned at what goes on in Grundy or Marion?

Yes I know GB well enough. You are a fine person who I have no problems with. You have an ax to grind with KC and I think you should go work your problem out with him instead of using CoachT to bash him. KC will be straight with you. You might not like what he says but he is man enough to tell it to you face to face.

If you would rather e-mail me and discuss this matter more... bill495049@yahoo.com

Yes or No ? I am concerned =), nor able to go ask the ole ball coach myself.

Yes or No ? I am concerned =), nor able to go ask the ole ball coach myself.

I'm sure they have telephones in upper East Tennessee.... Here is the number for GCHS... (931)-692-5400... Call the man and ask him yourself.... He will tell you everything you need to know... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hey Grundy guys let it go. It is what it is. Let them talk about their team. I don't understand it myself but it doesn't matter. I can't see a thing wrong with last year's staff but if I was in Jasper I'd have a simple answer. If Troy wants somebody to help I'd go get them. If Troy doesn't want them I'd run them out of town. After what Troy did last year I'd just trust his judgement and go from there.

As for Ken going down there to help or to stay....if he goes to help it's one step out our door. If he goes to stay then he's out the door. Isn't that what we want? Either way we've still got a lot more problems up here and it won't get better with just fixing one part of it.

DL.

Hey Grundy guys let it go. It is what it is. Let them talk about their team. I don't understand it myself but it doesn't matter. I can't see a thing wrong with last year's staff but if I was in Jasper I'd have a simple answer. If Troy wants somebody to help I'd go get them. If Troy doesn't want them I'd run them out of town. After what Troy did last year I'd just trust his judgement and go from there.

As for Ken going down there to help or to stay....if he goes to help it's one step out our door. If he goes to stay then he's out the door. Isn't that what we want? Either way we've still got a lot more problems up here and it won't get better with just fixing one part of it.

DL.

DT, Old Pirate wonders why KC is not coaching at GC? He could be a force with some of them youngons,"IF" they would heed his words of wisdom.

Now..........can't say anyone wouldn't be upset bout your principle helping another rival. Jest don't seem right no matter how you slice it. Sounds as if ole KC has been victom of a SKILLET attack. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bill sure did post some nice pictures.

DL.

One of CoachT's finest has emailed ole Bill and told him the story behind BigMoney. I have to apoligize for my ignorance. Not the first time and certainly will not be the last, hopefully!

I owe GB a BIG apology!!!!! As has been stated on here in the past GB IS NOT BIGMONEY!! I will not say who BigMoney is because I don't think that would be the thing to do to the one who told me or to BigMoney.

Sorry for the confusion and spreading untruths on CoachT. Like I am the first to do that.

DT, Old Pirate wonders why KC is not coaching at GC? He could be a force with some of them youngons,"IF" they would heed his words of wisdom.

That is just the problem, op, it seems like the people from the mountain are just like those whitwell folks, the people in the stands think they know more than the coaches and that creates a problem when they wont stay out of the way. I am sure that coach Boeck would love to have Ken come and help him learn the perfect offense for beating teams with way more athletes than marion has, the veer!!