Father Ryan

TheSpoon

What color will the turf be? What about end zone decoration?

I believe I am correct in answering your question that the turf will be of the same material as MBA. As to endzone, Irish on both ends, they dropped fighting irish a few years ago, something about having to ask Notre Dame University permission every year to use the logo. I hope the little green man is also in the endzone. We are thrilled to finally just have a stadium after all these years. I can't remember what color the turf will be when I looked at the model on display. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are due to play you there this year. I look forward to visiting the new digs! Our new turf is due in any day now. The dirt has been moved, the gravel/sand packed down and I believe we are ready for the rubber stuff! I voted for us to have blue like Boise State, but the school chose green! However, it could possibly be blue endzones!

I'm just ready for spring practice!

I believe I am correct in answering your question that the turf will be of the same material as MBA. As to endzone, Irish on both ends, they dropped fighting irish a few years ago, something about having to ask Notre Dame University permission every year to use the logo. I hope the little green man is also in the endzone. We are thrilled to finally just have a stadium after all these years. I can't remember what color the turf will be when I looked at the model on display. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I just keep thinking about the parking nighmare there for the one freshman game I attended there two years ago. I can't imagine what it will look like when you host one of the big rivalries (and you have several).

I know, leave it to the MBA contingent to rain on your parade.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I just keep thinking about the parking nighmare there for the one freshman game I attended there two years ago. I can't imagine what it will look like when you host one of the big rivalries (and you have several).

I know, leave it to the MBA contingent to rain on your parade.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

There will be shuttle parking for sure. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

There will be shuttle parking for sure. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

So ya'll are going to let people park at FRA then bus them to Father Ryan for a football game? That sounds like a great idea /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

So ya'll are going to let people park at FRA then bus them to Father Ryan for a football game? That sounds like a great idea /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Care to make a prediction about the upcoming Headmaster Academy-Fighting Irish game? :: PS read my posts about the state championships that just keep piling up at Father Ryan. I now feel for you and can understand your envy and jealously. Its kind of a complex being from little brother school.

PSS do me a favor and you and knight-time put your heads together and come up with a prediction. Also send over all the trophy polish you have, we are starting to run a little low at Ryan. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

school wants no more "fighting man", everything now is to be the crest or shield or whatever you want to call it.

Care to make a prediction about the upcoming Headmaster Academy-Fighting Irish game? :: PS read my posts about the state championships that just keep piling up at Father Ryan. I now feel for you and can understand your envy and jealously. Its kind of a complex being from little brother school.

PSS do me a favor and you and knight-time put your heads together and come up with a prediction. Also send over all the trophy polish you have, we are starting to run a little low at Ryan. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I would hope you have more State Championships than a school that has been competing on the Varsity level for 6 years. Ryan has been a school for 84 years. Congrats you have more State Championships than JPII

Th Irish had a solid finish to the 2008 season. The construction has started. Hey Spoon, any more info on the staffers in trouble?

I dont think there are any staffers in trouble, I really believe that this is someone really trying hard to stir up the pot. I believe that Lussier is assembling a stellar coaching staff. What do you think?

I dont think there are any staffers in trouble, I really believe that this is someone really trying hard to stir up the pot. I believe that Lussier is assembling a stellar coaching staff. What do you think?

GOAT: I think you are either one of those "stellar" coaches, or you're one of their mamas.