Region 7AA tournament

GCPioneer

What district do you think North Side will be in next year, would they be with Liberty?

Just wondering.

That's District 13AAA. North Side joins Brighton, Dyer Co., Hardin Co. and Munford.

Liberty moves down to AA.

Just wanted to say congrats to Obion Central and North Side on their great seasons. Best of luck to Chassidy Fussell in the run for AA Miss Basketball. Way to go, Gibson Co. and Westview!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't be prouder of the NS Lady Indians. They gave a state ranked team all year all they wanted. Coach Lowery did a tremendous job. These YOUNG girls will be moving up to AAA next year. I am sure that this Region is glad they are gone. They always give you a game. Great season.

I think it is no greater compliment to a program to say that Region 7AA is glad NS is gone

yes we are glad they are gone - they had a great 4 year run in AA

Joe, how does Gibson Co. match up against a team like Upperman? I know Upperman has Lashay Davis, but I'm not fully aware of what Upperman completely brings to the table with the rest of their team.

They play very well together as as team. As you mentioned they are led by Davis who can do alot of things to hurt you. Maynard and Roberts are solid perimeter players, Biles is a solid player, doesn't look to score alot, and Dyer (6'3'') post player who has improved dramatically from last year. Outside of the starting 5 that's about it. Their bench is not deep at all. Foul trouble for them is a huge deal.

13AAFANaTIC!!!! where can i findout what teams are gonna be in 13aa next year. Looks like Northside will be to the boro on a regular basis now being back into AAA. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> oh how i miss the pink elephants /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

13AAFANaTIC!!!! where can i findout what teams are gonna be in 13aa next year. Looks like Northside will be to the boro on a regular basis now being back into AAA. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> oh how i miss the pink elephants /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Go to TSSAA website. All of the districts are listed on a link on the main page.

Region 7AA Finals are tomorrow at Gibson Co. High School starting at 7:00. It'll be round 4 of Gibson Co. and Westview. The games in the regular season were very close games, 4 point difference each game in favor of Gibson Co. In the district championship Gibson Co. came out and played well and defeated Westview by the score of 74-50. What are the predictions on tomorrow nights game?

Region 7AA Finals are tomorrow at Gibson Co. High School starting at 7:00. It'll be round 4 of Gibson Co. and Westview. The games in the regular season were very close games, 4 point difference each game in favor of Gibson Co. In the district championship Gibson Co. came out and played well and defeated Westview by the score of 74-50. What are the predictions on tomorrow nights game?

gc by 17. this is a team on a mission. rechis will get hers but so will butler. i see a big game for reedy and griffin tomorrow! go lady p's!

GC is playing by far and away the best basketball of anyone I've seen this season in any of the classes on the girls side.

The Lady Pioneers are playing good defense which one has to do at this point to advance to that next level.

Butler again is impressive and the GC coaching staff did a nice job moving her around on the offensive end and getting her in spots to make those 3's vs. OC.. (GC by the way 12 of 19 from beyond the 3-pt. line in the game)

The View finally came the play from mid-3rd qtr. on after being down 37-28 to Northside when Coach Stevenson called the Time out and challenged his players. After that - the NSHD ladies of the Chargers went on a 24-8 run to close out the game.

No one wants to go to Crump BlvD. (or other parts there abouts /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ) but that is what the loser will have to do here.

I see GC winning this one by double-digits but if the "view" can handle the defensive pressure- it'll be a closer game - Somewher in the 5-7 point difference.

Best of luck to both teams in sub-state play and Hopefully they'll both get to "da BORO" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Going to Memphis to play is different. Horns going off, people running on the court, clock not starting and stopping as it should, metal detectors, etc. (a lot like the ole barn)

The old barn.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Also....shots fired, shots fired!!!