Greeneville High in AA

lastyear21

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should be really good in their new district, but they a very tough out of conference schedule. They lost alot of players from last year's team. Who do they have returning?

They return 3 starters on offence and 8 on D. Look for more people to play both ways next year like Quarles at QB/S, Landon Morrison at WR/DB, BJ Spradlin at OLB/RB, and Chaz Story at RB/LB. They will be more like the 07 Greeneville team than last years team. The D should carry the team till the O gets things rolling.

They return 3 starters on offence and 8 on D. Look for more people to play both ways next year like Quarles at QB/S, Landon Morrison at WR/DB, BJ Spradlin at OLB/RB, and Chaz Story at RB/LB. They will be more like the 07 Greeneville team than last years team. The D should carry the team till the O gets things rolling.

I started this topic for you ryan lol...

I know they will play Jeff. Co. Who else is on the non-region schedule? How has the move to AA been received in Greenville?

Sullivan South, Elizabethton, and Tennessee High are the other non-region games. It has had mixed emotions about moving to AA expecially by the former players that have always played up. The band sure doesn't like it because when we play away from Burley in our region they will not be able to facilitate everyone. I guess will just see how it goes

Sullivan South, Elizabethton, and Tennessee High are the other non-region games. It has had mixed emotions about moving to AA expecially by the former players that have always played up. The band sure doesn't like it because when we play away from Burley in our region they will not be able to facilitate everyone. I guess will just see how it goes

That is quiet a nonregion schedule. I guess you guys figure you better get a test in these games, because your region stinks. I am surprised to see TN High and Sullivan South rather than a traditional rival like Mo East or West.

That is quiet a nonregion schedule. I guess you guys figure you better get a test in these games, because your region stinks. I am surprised to see TN High and Sullivan South rather than a traditional rival like Mo East or West.

Greeneville's AD told Both Morristown schools that they would still play them when they first found out they were moving down to AA but i guess they didn't want to play us anymore. I wouldn't either since neither team has beaten us in the past 2 years. Sullivan South has turned into a pretty heated rivalry in the past couple of years. We have given them 2 out of their 3 loses the past 2 years.

Greeneville should dominate their district. Playing a tough out of district schedule will help prepare them for the playoffs. Greeneville will win 7+ games a year for sure, and should be safe for atleat the first two rounds of the playoffs. They will end up playing Austin East and Fulton out of Knoxville, if I had to guess in the playoffs.

I think the only stadiums that will not accomadate a crowd of people would be the Greene County Schools. The other schools in the regions have decent size seating/stadiums.