HAMPTON BULLDOGS!

bulldog787

Smashmouth, you are right,alot of teams are going to play down,they all want winnable games because of the new playoff system. Hampton has a tough schedule again this year but if all goes well ,they should be in every game. It really comes down to a couple of things,they need a couple of skill people and the other question is ,who will be the Coach. Either way it goes ,they should be better than they were a year ago.

Hey pujo hows it going in bulldog country. We are in the same boat with the difficult schedule. We got Gatlinburg , Cumberland gap, Claiborne , Pigeon Forge , and Chucky Doak for our non region games. Theres not as many 1A schools begging to play us anymore. But just like you said about the Dogs , we should still be in every game even with that schedule.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey pujo hows it going in bulldog country. We are in the same boat with the difficult schedule. We got Gatlinburg , Cumberland gap, Claiborne , Pigeon Forge , and Chucky Doak for our non region games. Theres not as many 1A schools begging to play us anymore. But just like you said about the Dogs , we should still be in every game even with that schedule.

Old24Eaglet,

I wouldn't call that beefin up the non region schedule. That is MUFFIN schedule if you asked ole KL. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Old24Eagle, alot of ifs in Bulldog country, I don't think anyone knows whats going to happen in the coaching ranks, but if a few skill people come out and Hampton has quality coaching,they could be very strong. Depending on what happens ,they could also be very average. Spring football should awnser a few of the questions.

That is a pretty tough schedule for you guys,should have you playoff tested if you can stay healthy.

The bulldogs will be very competitive next season. They have strong hard working kids, however they are very childish and lazy at times. The kids in the weight room seem to only want to lift when someone is watching or making them work. As far as Brett boxing though.......He just needs to stick to playing football and trying to keep himself out of trouble. Heard he got to visit lift recently. Not something you want to hear from the QB/captain of your team. Well The QB should be the captain, not the case at Hampton this year.

Hey Pujo, When does spring practice start and whats the word on the DOGS of 2009?

HHSBulldogtype20, As far as next years team goes, I think we have more questions than answers, I'm not even sure who will be doing the coaching ,not sure who will be playing. The only thing I'm sure of is ,they will have quite a few big 'strong boys. They need some skill people and some defensive backs. If things fall in place, Isee them running away with the region, if not, It'll be alot like last year.

Spring practice will start in a couple of weeks. alot of questions should be answered then.

I think you should get your facts straight before you post anything about anyone on here. Talk about football is great, I hope they prove you wrong & aren't lazy or childish..

But when you talk about individuals & their personal lives, get your story correct.

LadyDog, My guess is Tunesquad knows whats going on with the football team, I don't know who he is ,but he knows all the players and their potential positions. Teenagers are apt to do about anything at any time. It will take a strong hand to coach these kids. Its not like Hampton is any different than any other school. They all have some great dependable kids and you will always have a few who like to buck the system. Thats the reason some teams are very good year after year and others don't ever do very good, You always have 3 types of kids, the ones that will do anything they need to do ,one's that you can't get to do anything and one's you can make do things. Most fit in the 3rd group. The kids at Hampton are the same as the one's at Cloudland. The leadership and parents of the kids is always the key to the successs or lack of success. I hope everything falls in place ,if so ,this could be a very good team.

ladydogs21, I understand that you are sensitive about your boyfriend. This is a football chat room and that's what we are talking about. I simply said that the QB of a football team is the leader of a team, it's always been like that. I don't think you would see Peyton Manning cussing Tony Dungy out do you? I do have my story straight and from my understanding the punishment fit the crime. I hope that Price can get his act together because this team will rely on him making plays as any football team would do with their QB. A team can be tore a part if it doesn't have leadership.

Pujo, Thanks for backing me up.

I think we should just drop tha whole brett price thing, he done his punishment and he is ready to get focused on football.Not that it makes any difference but he didnt deserve getting sent to lift there were a lot more people that done stuff wrong and they didnt get anything. so drop it and lets talk football!!!!

I know a little about the ordeal and I also think there was other kids involved, teenagers make mistakes. Brett and ALL the seniors need to step it up and be good leaders ,on and off the field.

Like I said before , I don't know who tunesquad is ,but its easy to tell he knows whats going on with the football team. My guess is ,he wants Hampton to be sucessful and he thinks Brett has alot to do with how sucessful they can be. Everyone makes mistakes, the smart one's learn from them.