HAMPTON BULLDOGS!

bulldog787

Ole3putt, I'm sure Trousdale is gonna be loaded again, I think Hampton may be back to their old self again this season. All the pieces seem to be falling in place.

Good to chat with ya agin pujo... hope the winter has'nt been too rough on you. (Springs in the air and football is just a few months away)... I don't know about TC. being loaded. It's gona take another yr. of total "Team Effort"... to my knowledge ,no stand out player. they'll all have to be as one unit & take it one game at a time... this new look the TS#$ has instore for the classes will be interesting... Good to hear Hampton is getting back to where they need to be..

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody said your son was TJ. i simply said that TJ is going to play

Who do you think will be Fullback next year i have heard alot of names! i heard Lucas Teague,Jonathen Nickles,TJ Lyons,Bradly Mazel, and Andrew Web? Didn't Teague play it last year! I think Hampton Will be in the power I the whole year!

Who do you think will be Fullback next year i have heard alot of names! i heard Lucas Teague,Jonathen Nickles,TJ Lyons,Bradly Mazel, and Andrew Web? Didn't Teague play it last year! I think Hampton Will be in the power I the whole year!

Yes all of them could play some at fullback. Yes i can bet the power I will be the formation to run next year

My son is not TJ. My son will be a sophomore next year. Lunceford said he has the potential to be a great QB in his junior and senior years.

So many new guys coming out ,I can't keep up with all of them, there are several that I don't know ,but I've heard alot of good things about several of them. This team if they work hard and keep their heads on straight,should be much improved over last year.

yes eddie does need to get stronger.

Did you lift in the weightlifting competition? Bulldog50, you need to play football and leave coacht alone. You have plenty to of work to do in order to get off the JV squad. Maybe a little less time on here would better your chances of getting a spot.

Did you lift in the weightlifting competition? Bulldog50, you need to play football and leave coacht alone. You have plenty to of work to do in order to get off the JV squad. Maybe a little less time on here would better your chances of getting a spot.

Why are u all over Bulldog50 did he hurt ur feelings or something? and yea he did lift in the competition and done pretty well. and he will probably get a lot of varsity time this year so leave him alone.

My son is not TJ. My son will be a sophomore next year. Lunceford said he has the potential to be a great QB in his junior and senior years.

Why don't u just tell us who ur son is?

hey coach why dnt u just stay off of coacht we all know who you are.just keep it up and you will get

rly embarassed.oh yea last time i checked you were a jv coach only not varsity lol.so quit tlkin about all

the players.but u prob.wont ur just a jealous person that wants all the attn.that doesnt get any.nice post

dogs69.we got ur back bulldog50