Upperman @ McMinn Central

charger05

FYI: Upperman received fax this morning from McMinn that half of the tickets would be for Upperman

at the ticket booth at McMinn. So NO tickets at Upperman will be on sale. Wished there were advance

tickets on sale........just due to the drive. Just have to leave earlier.

Wished I had a friend there that could get me tickets. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Hum?

This should be an awesome game.

GO LADY BEESSSSS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree it would be nice if tickets could be devied between the schools, and it is a long ride. Be careful Upperman, hope to see a great game.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be special....I got tickets in my pocket today Thanks thug /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Seriously Upperman has tickets available......see Emily or Coach. They were selling them at the boys game tonight.

Thug a BIG fella told me that there's a secret passage and your the man to see /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I'll be there by lunch!!!!!!!

I must be special....I got tickets in my pocket today Thanks thug /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Seriously Upperman has tickets available......see Emily or Coach. They were selling them at the boys game tonight.

Thug a BIG fella told me that there's a secret passage and your the man to see /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I'll be there by lunch!!!!!!!

dont go tellin everyone about the secret passage. thats only for a few former students and some of the present students to know about hahaha

The only problem will be getting into the game and finding a place to sit unless you're there in line when the doors open at 6:00. Last year there were several hundred people in line when the doors opened and people were scurrying for good seats when they went immediately to the gym. The Central fans will consume the place, and it's naturally loud due to the design. Should be a great atmosphere with two of the state's best teams playing before a standing room only arena.

The only problem will be getting into the game and finding a place to sit unless you're there in line when the doors open at 6:00. Last year there were several hundred people in line when the doors opened and people were scurrying for good seats when they went immediately to the gym. The Central fans will consume the place, and it's naturally loud due to the design. Should be a great atmosphere with two of the state's best teams playing before a standing room only arena.

Sounding better all the time....the Lady Bees love a rocking house /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Best game being played this Saturday in ladies hoops. Talked to a lot of people besides Upperman and Mcminn that will be making the trip as well. Standing room only sounds good to me....got the shorts and tank top ready!!!!!

Good Health To All and GOOOOOOO BEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

LETS GET IT ON /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Sounding better all the time....the Lady Bees love a rocking house /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Best game being played this Saturday in ladies hoops. Talked to a lot of people besides Upperman and Mcminn that will be making the trip as well. Standing room only sounds good to me....got the shorts and tank top ready!!!!!

Good Health To All and GOOOOOOO BEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

LETS GET IT ON /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

LA played in that gym against McMinn a few years ago, its a small gym and also very loud. McMinn always plays well there. Should be a good game.

LA played in that gym against McMinn a few years ago, its a small gym and also very loud. McMinn always plays well there. Should be a good game.

A small point of order for the rest of the posts here..... WE ARE NOT McMINN !! PULEEESE refer to us as Central or McMinn Central. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> McMinn is the big school in the county that is not very athletic at all except soccer!! LOL

A small point of order for the rest of the posts here..... WE ARE NOT McMINN !! PULEEESE refer to us as Central or McMinn Central. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> McMinn is the big school in the county that is not very athletic at all except soccer!! LOL

[/font][/color] IT'S EITHER "CENTRAL" OR IT'S "MCMINN CENTRAL" WE ARE NOT "MCMINN" ....... PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TY VM! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> SEE YA AT THE GAME .. AT THE ROCKIN ROUNDHOUSE /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> GO BIG BLUE! LADY CHARGERETTES! FROM CENTRAL OF MCMINN COUNTY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The chargeretts are to cocky. They need to be put in their place. To much talk, not enough action in the sub-state, and state tournaments. I've followed them for a long time, and no golden balls yet. Give me your opinions, and thoughts on this.

I don't think the players themselves are cocky. Our fans may be a little proud of them, but that's no reason to call the players cocky.

The chargeretts are to cocky. They need to be put in their place. To much talk, not enough action in the sub-state, and state tournaments. I've followed them for a long time, and no golden balls yet. Give me your opinions, and thoughts on this.

I don't think they are cocky. Confident? yes. Cocky? no

I'll leave it at that. I've seen firsthand how hard they've worked the last two seasons. They are hungry and focused. Upperman provides a huge challenge, and I hope that the girls will overcome that challenge.

"They may be "cocky" but they know the difference between "to" and "too"! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />